Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Neck on the line

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭padraigcarroll

when i click the link get error :
    Access Denied

You cannot access the content "Replicant Dreams.mp3".

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

me to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭DJ RichieParker

hey dude pm me if ya want mabey i could help you sort out your files, i use streamload myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Oops sorry guys. Not too sure what the story is there. I'll try and get it sorted by tomorrow. I'll PM Dj Richy and he may be able to help a brother out.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭padraigcarroll

dude! why dontchya just upload em here
    only takes a few sec's to get the upload going, fairly handy!
    http://www.yousendit.com/

• Advertisement

Nice one mate.
    I'll give that a shot at lunchtime today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭DJ RichieParker

hey moderith, just listened to the first track, bloody good stuff.. Now it aint what im into but it sounds well produced...

I like the first track better than the second, Is that you rapping,talkin in the first track..?? Its very well put together, i could see it being played in a big room, nice sounds, the first track was real easy to listen too, the second is more thought provoking and i didnt give it much time...

Sorry i can be of any more help, i much prefer describe how a track feels rather that go into technical jargin, well thats because i aint too technical..

best of luck

Cheers man.
    Actually the sample on the track is from Daft Punks's song 'Technologic'. It's just
    got a few FX on it to make it sound better with the sounds in my track.
    Thanks for the feedback:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

mordeith wrote:
    the sample on the track is from Daft Punks's song 'Technologic'

your version is a lot lot better than the original. Well done.

• Advertisement
Advertisement