Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Creative Zen Vision:M

• 03-01-2006 5:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

so whats the story with this thing? is it out or what? someone said it was comin out before christmas but its nowhere to be found not even on the net...not ones that will send to ireland anyway

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

The main suppliers of Creative products to Irish retailers will be getting their hands on a limited number in the next few days. These, they will be distributing fairly evenly to the shops - so basically, there'll be one or two on display in most retail outlets within the next week or so, with more following for general sale within a week or two of that.

I was talking to my contact in the suppliers today and he said that he expected now that they'll retail at around €359, although IIRC they're on Creative's shop website at €379 - so that may well yet be the RRP.

I'll post more when I know more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 **rainbowcake**

i rang up creative about the creative vision:M and they have some in stock. If you order one on line you'll get it within a couple days as they have a warehouse in blanchardstown and thats where yours will be sent from!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

its not up on the creative ie site tho...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Right, as soon as there's a general retail release date and price for these, I'll get an automatic email from the suppliers so that we can add it to our point of sale system, order them and let customers know about them. As soon as I know more, I'll post up here. This should be within the next week. Stay tuned to this frequency :)

any news on this bard?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

where can i get it? its not creatives IE site..how much did it cost you and where did you get it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Steoob wrote:
    where can i get it? its not creatives IE site..how much did it cost you and where did you get it?

peats 359 euro. Shops only got a couple in and they say they wont be getting more till the end of the month.

peats selling something for a moderatly reasonable price???? o the humanity :p

Advertisement