Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for the following

• 03-01-2006 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any shops in Dublin that sell the following

American Football Jerseys - found one shop that claimed one size fits all - which was crap

and also

decent shirts - like printed shirts - of either chinese/japanese writing, dragons, etc - the more unusual shirt - not the current crop of crap pinstrips with white collars (ugh)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,841 ✭✭✭✭cormie

My friend has bought a few American Football jerseys, but all over the net. I think there's one shop I know that MAY do them. When walking towards the Spire from O'Connel Bridge, you'll go past McDonalds, Burger King etc and then Supermacs will be on your left too. Take the left turn after supermacs and there is a shop on the left hand side. I think it's the left turn at supermacs and hopefully the shop is still there:) Forget what it's called, it's a clothes shop, think it has something to do with America in the name:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Ph3n0m wrote:
    decent shirts - like printed shirts - of either chinese/japanese writing, dragons, etc - the more unusual shirt - not the current crop of crap pinstrips with white collars (ugh)

I would also like to know this. Shirts, or T-Shirts, with Japanese writing would go down a treat. :v:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I would also like to know this. Shirts, or T-Shirts, with Japanese writing would go down a treat. :v:
    Every major UK highstreet store (Topman / River I etc..) was doing these around 5 or 6 years ago.... guess the fad died out.
    Havent seen any decent ones in a long time.
    You may have to go online for decent ones... it's often hard to get good t-shirts during the winter!

btw, here's my fav japanese style t-shirt :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

there's a small place in georges st arcade that sells american jerseys, i presume they're football shirts.. tis a ''yo yo was up my níga'' type shop:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Clár

My fella wears lovely t-shirts from Envy which say "Tokyo Laundry" on the front of them. There are also some from the range which have japanese writing on them but i think they look naf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Bstatic

On the subject of t-shirts, could anyone reccommend a decent online t-shirt shop? Just got my credit card and want to get some nice t-shirts. There must be thousands of sites out there but I don't want to end up with a t-shirt that looks good online but in reality is a fruit of the loom t-shirt with a print on it, you know? I want decent good fitting t-shirts.

Advertisement