Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champ Manager

• 03-01-2006 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi All,

Has anyone played Champ Manager for the PSP yet? I was a big fan of the game until Sports Interactive and Eidos parted ways... I got the latest Champ Man 5 for the PC and thought it was the biggest pile of sh1t.

Has anyone here played the PSP version? If so what do you think?

Has anyone any idea if a Football Manager (by Sports Interactive) game is going to be released any time soon??

I'd love to have a good management sim game but I'm not prepared to pay €50 or €60 for a load of rubbish.....

J

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Play have FM PSP down for an April release I think so it could be some time yet. But needless to say we know which will be superior.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

I've played championship manager on the PSP and it isn't the worst in the world. Saying that I haven't played FM at all and haven't played CM since......97/98.

Sorry for the complete lack of detail but I'm in need of food...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭branners69

Anyone have any info on this??

Whats the best football manager game out on PSP or is there only the one at the moment??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

branners69 wrote:
    Anyone have any info on this??

Whats the best football manager game out on PSP or is there only the one at the moment??

Championship Manager is the only one out at the moment. Football Manager will more than likely (or definitely IMO) be better when its released.

I haven't played CM on PSP because I'm waiting for FM.

Advertisement