Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan Rail Line?

Options
  • 03-01-2006 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

Ok, I am making this poll so that we could see the amount of people who would use this rail line if it was there:rolleyes: . If you are not from Navan then please do not vote. A lot of people commute between Navan and Dublin everyday, but we don't have any passenger rail line. If we get enough people to vote we could do something about it. There are a group of people at the moment trying to get the line up and running as soon as possible by putting pressure on the company and the goverment.

How often would you use the line if it where there? 24 votes

Once a day
    0% 0 votes
    Twice a day
    4% 1 vote
    Two or three times a week
    41% 10 votes
    Once a week
    16% 4 votes
    Once a month
    16% 4 votes
    Two or three times a month
    0% 0 votes
    Once a year
    4% 1 vote
    More than once a year
    8% 2 votes
    Never
    8% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

If this allows me to live back home in Kells... oh yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

I'd be a bit of a waste just going to navan, it should stretch to cavan.

I'm sure it would be a profitable line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

You know if half the people of Navan used the internet the vote would... require a few pages :p
    I'm sure it would be a profitable line.
    Of course, lazy bassas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

The Navan rail line re-opening would be a great idea. I know a lot of people who work in Navan who are from Drogheda and surrounding areas and after 7pm there aint no buses! Bus services is pretty crap between Drogheda and Navan anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Maskhadov

Build it now !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Feownah

I wish that was the case but I seriously doubt we'll be seeing it for a long long time mind!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Slice

Wouldn't it be alot cheaper to just re-open the existing Navan-Drogheda line feeding into the Dublin-Belfast line?

Advertisement