Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

• 03-01-2006 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

:eek: What a crap phone i mean its worse than the V3 and thats bad.. i mean 800 euro for a vga phone. Imust admit the slider thingy and the silver on it its good but jeez 800 eurro ??? :confused: :v:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

couldn't agree more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Nor me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

yea such overpriced crap with really old features
    Pete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭gearbox

its a 6230i in drag without the memory card and camera feature so why ppl wanna pay that price is beyond me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

If you pay more than 200euro for this phone, you are a gimp. Plain and simple.

The coolness factor of the phone is worth the 200euro alone. It's a real night out phone, as you can't use it during the day, unless you carry two batteries

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Its like the V3, it's an image phone.

The V3 razor is feature wise, years in the past. Its inferior to about every phone its in price range, and in fact, inferior to nearly everything under it as well. Does't stop it selling by the bucketload!

The same is applicable to the 8800 more or less.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I had it and sold it , its a premier phone , Basically a phone that footballers , top business men want to have that joesoap doesn't. Like i said had it , loved teh WHOOAAA factor from people but ill stay with my k750i/w800i for the time been

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

But it looks so nice!*

*Anyone who asks for this phone deserves to be shot. Twice. A bullet into each side of the head so that they meet in the middle, leaving a nice big mess and the inards of the head in the Nokia shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Any word on an 8800i?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

Its similiar to when the 8910i was released, very high price, exclusive phone but a screen the same as a T68i. :eek:

why oh why!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

there is a black one now as well...

You would have to be a real poser to have one. Most "top businessmen" would stick with something like a 6230i, maybe a 9300, a V3...and some of the older guys still use 6310is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

It would be decent enough if it had the features of the 6230i, that's why I'm wondering if they're going to release an i version of the 8800?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I have to say when I see someone pulling one out of their pocket I instantly think "here's a gimp."

It's a half megapixel camera and one of nokia's selling points is- I'm not joking- the ring tones were composed by an oscer winner.

That makes up for the crap battery, lack of memory card, small screen, weight, and underperforing camera, then.

Advertisement