Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What speakers?

• 03-01-2006 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Am clueless as regards what to get.
    Have djm600 no amp as yet.

considering purchasing
    Cambridge audio A1 amp
    http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/summary.php?PID=31&Title=A1%20Integrated%20Amplifier

But have no idea what sort of speakers i should get.
    Any suggestions would be amazing if anyone has time to look or experience in this field.

im looking to spend a max of around a hundred euro but a little over wouldn't matter

Thanks in advance.

ned

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

dont buy an amp

get active speakers instead

thatll give you more money to spend on them

and if its only for home djing something like a set of edirol ma10a would do the trick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Nedrac

Helix wrote:
    dont buy an amp

get active speakers instead

thatll give you more money to spend on them

and if its only for home djing something like a set of edirol ma10a would do the trick

Thanks dude,
    id still like to buy the amp and seperate speakers so if u have any recomendations that would be brill if i cant find anything suitable i think then i will take the edirol ma10a.

Advertisement