Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duplicates in iPod menu

• 03-01-2006 7:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭

Can somebody explain to me why there are duplicate artist names all over my iPod? I've just given the below as an example but all down through the artist menu, there appears duplicate artist names
    ipod1kh.jpg
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Could be something as simple as an extra space at the far side of the artists name. In iTunes, I tend to select all the songs from the one artist, click get info, and type in the artists name again. This will make sure the name is exactly the same and should avoid duplicates.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

yeah, do what he said, and when you update your ipod next (if you don't have it on auto update from itunes), then make sure you clear the songs you're changing from it before you put the renamed versions on.

Advertisement