Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ever noticed...

• 03-01-2006 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

Have you ever noticed that a lot of the actors in Lost are missing ear lobes? Jack is the most noticable, but if you look closer at the others, there are a lot more ear lobeless people! Don't know if this has been said before. I've been meaning to post this for a while but never got around to it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

REALLY??:confused:
    Ill have to see this lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I thought I was the only one! Take a close look at Jack's non-existant earlobes:

normal_jack03.jpgnormal_white-rabbit007.jpg

wtf! :eek:

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Not as if they were chewed off or something, just a little small! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Did anyone else notice nearly all the lost charactors have hair on their heads :eek:

Did anyone else notice nearly all the lost charactors have hair on their heads :eek:

that user name is too close to mine :mad:

Just so people dont get confused :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

that user name is too close to mine :mad:

Just so people dont get confused :D

He was here two years before you!

qz wrote:
    He was here two years before you!

and......;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Err... what's the point of this?

Are you suggesting that the people who survived the crash only survived because of some genetic trait that they don't have earlobes or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

did you realise that every series of lost is called lost???????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

steveland? wrote:
    Err... what's the point of this?

Are you suggesting that the people who survived the crash only survived because of some genetic trait that they don't have earlobes or something?
    Thanks for that wonderfull sout of witful sarcasm. I was just making an observation. I wasn't implying it was of any relivance to anything. Don't reply if you can't contribute something half decent to the thread, especially a line of sarcasm that as if it weren't bad enough, had been used before in the same thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Binomate wrote:
    Thanks for that wonderfull sout of witful sarcasm. I was just making an observation. I wasn't implying it was of any relivance to anything. Don't reply if you can't contribute something half decent to the thread, especially a line of sarcasm that as if it weren't bad enough, had been used before in the same thread.
    Where was it used before in the thread?

What is the significance of this little "observation"... I was pointing out that it has absolutely NO relevance to the show or any sort of contribution to the forum...

I didn't lock it in originally, basically because I know yis are getting bored with no new episodes coming out but I'll rethink that now considering it's just spam...
    Don't reply if you can't contribute something half decent to the thread
    Don't post unless you can contribute something half decent to the forum...

This thread is completely useless and irrelevant to the forum.

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement