Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do u think?

Options
  • 03-01-2006 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Yo Yo, everyone. Am a new guy to these boards and just have a question that would like some feedback to if u wouldn mind.
    First off am not the best at writing so sorry if this comes out like complete ****e, lol.
    Anyways. Am 19 and am gay or bi or str8, thing is i dont really know right. As long as i can remember have been attracted to guys and girls. At times I love guys at other times I love girls. But the thing is, there is times i feel to scared to get a girl in case i cant perform cause the guys are playing up in my mind, however i never feel this way about guys. But when am with a girl, no matter what she looks like I never feel bad about having some fun with them. When am with a guy and things have finished up I feel so sick about myself, I feel like I am dirt and asking questions like how i could of done such a thing like beening gay or bi so totally wrong.

Anyways I dont think am making much sense but if anyone can sympathise or understand and can add ur 2 cents please do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Indeed I do know what you mean and I'm not sure what to say except that there is nothing wrong with being gay or bi, and that you shouldn't feel sick because you've done nothing wrong. This isn't going to mean much however, unless you realise this for yourself, and that is probably going to take time.

I mean, what about the other guys when you, as you say, finish up with them? Do you think they feel sick or wrong? I'm willing to bet that they don't. Also, you say that at times you love women as well. What makes you think that that will change? Being with a guy isn't like waving a magic wand and *poof* make you gay (pardon the pun).

I don't mean to preach at you. Be whoever you want to be, but don't beat yourself up because you don't have all the answers to your questions. At least you're asking them.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I know what you mean. im a regular user on boards but am not 'out'. I think thats a lot to do with it. I can count one one finger the amount of people in the entire world who know that I am gay. I am not out to any family, any friends, and I think that is what your feelings are stemming from. The secret gets you down until it rattles your own instincts and you begin to question what you know you really are, a gay man.

The first time I kissed a man I had to walk away, felt I was going to vomit. It sounds extreme but I think this stage will pass, at least heres hoping it will, for both of us! Keep scoring girls until your sure its not what you prefer btw. Twould make life much easier I dont think anyone could deny that...

T

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Did you ever thing that maybe you find the female relationships you've had more fullfilling then the male ones? I experienced similiar to you, and for awhile I thought it was a gender thing, That I was simply more into guys then girls, after awhile I began to realise it was person not the act that I found sickening. As yourself, how attacted emotionally you've been to the people you've been with.

Advertisement