Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Industrial Engineers

Options
  • 03-01-2006 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

I was just wondering if there is any Industrial Engineers on boards. Im studying Industrial at the moment and just have a few questions like is it as boring as it looks from studying it. Also if there is any in Galway id really like to hear from you, thats where im studying and living and just wondering about job opportunities in Galway for the future.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ikoonman

Frankieboy wrote:
    I was just wondering if there is any Industrial Engineers on boards. Im studying Industrial at the moment and just have a few questions like is it as boring as it looks from studying it. Also if there is any in Galway id really like to hear from you, thats where im studying and living and just wondering about job opportunities in Galway for the future.

I am not an industrial engineer but my brother is. His degree got him an excellent position in a very famous German car manufacturing plant, so there is definitely scope. But at the end of the day i think it all depends on how hard you are willing to work

Advertisement