Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Help!

• 03-01-2006 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

My crap 3100 just broke! Was going to get the xb360 and i told my dad about the phone and he said can can get the ORIGINAl xbox and a new phone... Any suggestions on a good phone for 200ish..~ ?

ps sorry for goin a bit off topic with the xb!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Darz0re

get your xbox360 and just get a 1101 off meteor for 49

i'm sure you can handle a basic phone for a little while....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

nah dad said now thats its too expensive at the mo and can wait til summer to get that or ps3...

back on topic what can i get for 150ish~

Id like a 3g phone with either BT/infared and a card slot...

Maybe a e770v?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Samsung zv10 is a cool phone for 129 on voda 3g. It doesn't have a card slot but it does have 40mb internal memory, which is decent enough to compensate.

It has bluetooth, camera is only vga but its a dual camera set up, with video recording and mp3 playback, outer lcd with 64k as well.

For 129 you can't go wrong really!

At the moment imo the best value phone out there is the K700i on Meteor in Xtra Vision - 119 with free DVDs. It has 40mb memory, bluetooth, camera is better then vga, video, mp3 playback, radio, etc.

Want to try out something 3G so its E770v VS ZV10!

Whats better im thinking the e770v..

The e770v is probably a better phone in the long run feature wise, but with the zv10, still a lovely phone, you save a few quid, and it looks alot nicer then the Moto model :cool:

• Advertisement

save a tenner huh? ;) Only been with nokias all my life so this will be a change... i go for phones feature wise so the e770v tis'. Thanks MI anywayy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

tip:avoid motorola.

good phones under 200:
    k700i
    sort of 6101
    z520i i suppose
    samsung z140v, zv10

also avoid the xbox360 for the moment. besides the fact that they're guaranteed to drop in price soon, apparently the first batch have a fault that micro$oft didn't bother fixing so they could get it out pre-christmas

tip:avoid motorola.

good phones under 200:
    k700i
    sort of 6101
    z520i i suppose
    samsung z140v, zv10

also avoid the xbox360 for the moment. besides the fact that they're guaranteed to drop in price soon, apparently the first batch have a fault that micro$oft didn't bother fixing so they could get it out pre-christmas

Ah now, every console has it's teething faults. I have a 360, use it every day, for several hours at a time, the machine is working perfectly with no crashes, no overheating and no noise problems :D

i got the e770v today and jasus micro SD bloody tiny! Savage phone though

Advertisement