Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check out this driving!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

T-Maxx wrote:
    I wish I could drive like thisQUOTE]

:confused:
    Do you enjoy driving slow or something :rolleyes:
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭ViperGTS

Brilliant.
    How many times did you see them miss a line, hesitate, brake too early or too late? If thats slow i'm entering the America's cup next year....

ViperGTS wrote:
    Brilliant.
    How many times did you see them miss a line, hesitate, brake too early or too late? If thats slow i'm entering the America's cup next year....

I was'nt being sarcastic or anything but it shouldnt be too hard in cars that size.. They looked like 1/5 scale... Should be a lot easier to drive than 1/10 at high speed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I never tire of looking at videos like that :-)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

They keep their concentration up well, don't they?

• Advertisement

coolwings wrote:
    They keep their concentration up well, don't they?

Yes, I find that when i am racing my eyes start to water after a couple of minutes concentration :o

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭mugenextreme

if you want to see close racing check out this link to the final of this years euro finals in halifax, having been there i have to say this was one of the closest races i have ever seen. only .06 of a sec between 1st and 2nd at the end of 45mins of racing.

http://www.3hobby.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=20

do need to register on the site to download.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭mugenextreme

if you want to see close racing check out this link to the final of this years euro finals in halifax, having been there i have to say this was one of the closest races i have ever seen and am ever likely to see, best race i was told in years. Only .06 of a sec between 1st and 2nd at the end of 45mins of racing.

http://www.3hobby.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=20

do need to register on the site to download.

Advertisement