Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

well hello there strangers!

Options
  • 03-01-2006 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

wow! its been a while since i last posted in here! :D

how is everyone? Pete! im back! yay! hehe! Hows Brian D? havent heard from him in a while also.

so did i miss anything? any crazy gossip?
    :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

The dead have awoken!

Do you realise that you have been frozen time for 1,000 years?

The gossip. Well in 2005...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭gilly

yep its been nearly 2 years since i was in here last....madness! didnt think it even remember the password....lol

so whens the next big drinkin session happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

no idea who you are but hi anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭gilly

awh thanks! its kinda scary coming back after so long, coz i havent a clue who anyone is anymore......slightly intimidating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Welcome back Gilly! Always good to see returning pals on the board. Any other ex-posters lurking out there or indeed ex-chatroom types too. Ah the innocence of it all!

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

2 years? Seemed like 1,000! What stone were you hiding under?

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

Well...it's been a while since I've posted anything aswell...my momma always said, don't speak unless you've got something to say !!!
    Hmmmmm....I don't say very much !!!
    Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

I aint properly posted here in about two years after discovering the magestic Thumped.com.

I drop by every now and again though just for old times sake, I must say I really like these :v: :v: :v: :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

gilly wrote:
    i havent a clue who anyone is anymore......slightly intimidating.

i am the supreme overlord of teh internets. keep that in mind. *nod*

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭MoeJay

I'm always lurking around, just hoping that when it all gets sorted out, Phantom Towers will reach into Meath with their stereo signal! (now that I live in the country)

Of course, Pete Reed and me, being the nerds we are, will be looking intently at the RDS signal to keep the clock right! (yes far too much time on my hands.)

• Advertisement
Advertisement