Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A boards coffees

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

''aqua, aqueous material, broth, elixir, extract, flow, flux, goo, goop, juice, liquor, melted material, nectar, sap, secretion, slop, solution, swill''

hmmmm fancy goin to Moda for a swill?? no? didnt think so...

i'm gonna go with nectar or aqueous material

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

hehe I'm going to go with Aqueous Material.

Anyway, is this going to be during the day or in the evening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Coffee seems like more a morning day thing- ts seems to me we have pefectly good places that serve coffee i.e serve coke that would do, however I might meet up with a group if coffee was the order of the day somewhere else at an earlier hour.

i think evening is a suitable time for an aqueous material or two. daytime is just eh too early and nightime is eh too late [well not really] and evening is the perfect in between.

• Advertisement

I'd say evening or afternoon for some elixirs

k just read orangerooster post...

just to clarify peachy what do you consider evening?? like afternoon or what...
    [man i am dopey today]

:)

Well I dont know really, I'm just thinking in terms of getting home from Rathmines to the Brig.

I tend to say evening as in 6/7pm onwards.

ok thats what i was thinkin too i just got confused *curses blondness*
    6/7 suits me fine as does any earlier or later i'm very flexible.... its my mission to attend this!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Thats a very good time. Perhaps midweek when everyone can attend?

• Advertisement

So midweek boards meet up for an aqueous material or two in Moda, Rathmines. Who's on board...
    orderly Q now folks...

me but after I get back from sweden

Sounds good to me.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

sounds good indeed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Yes... a chance to feed my ever present caffeine addiction! Midweek is a good time, but I wont be able to head on the 17/18th as I have exams on the 18th and 19th :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Yeh im in. Still reckon we should just get a coffee machine/ naggins and head down the tunnells... i mean darams house...

Yeh im in. Still reckon we should just get a coffee machine/ naggins and head down the tunnells... i mean darams house...

right LH, the plan is to get the others locked and gently persude em to come with us on an adventure.... we go to 'darams house' leave em all there and then procede to take over the world...........

I shall try my hardest to be there!

thats the spirit waltons.... give 110%

*pushes the envelope, and so forth* :D

• Advertisement

or we could all just meet up at the wall
    ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Is that the arts wall? But its so smokey. How about meeting out on Swan Island and go from there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

thread seems to have slipped into oblivion. Anyone still thinking of going?

hmmm is this the arts wall right at the arts block entrance [outside] or is there some other wall that i'm unaware of??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Actually "The Wall" used to refer to a completely different place entirely on campus. Hence my one-man-mission to get the "Department of Lung Cancer" nickname to stick. Alas, my efforts have been in vain.

So, yeah. These days "The Wall" refers to the outside of the Arts Cafe.

hey seb if its any consolation i call it the Dept. of LC but got confused with all this wall madness :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Yea the wall used to refer to the wall near the chaplin's office in the Arts block. It's where the gamers used to hang out and play dungeon's and dragons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

irlrobins wrote:
    Yea the wall used to refer to the wall near the chaplin's office in the Arts block. It's where the gamers used to hang out and play dungeon's and dragons.
    Cheers mate.
    Nobody believed me when I last claimed that this was the case.
    Nice to have the specific proof revealed that that is where The Wall truly is.

Long Live the Dept. of LC!!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

so err when is this and where are we going. Im a little lost and my short attention span doe..

Seriously tho i might make it depending on the day and/or time and/or if im arsed ;)

I call it the Dept. of LC too and i dont even do arts or use that building for anything bar walking passed. Your all a bad influence. Im working on getting m8's of mine to call it that as well but since they all in 3rd year or above i think that im fighting a losing battle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

SebtheBum wrote:
    Cheers mate.
    Nobody believed me when I last claimed that this was the case.
    Nice to have the specific proof revealed that that is where The Wall truly is.

Long Live the Dept. of LC!!!:D

What?the wall IS the place where the gamers hang out near the chaplains office-that will always be the wall!smoking place is just outside the arts block-thats what i call it anyways

Advertisement