Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evidence that Wicknight can be a tit. Yes I know, its hard to believe

Options

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

addendum:
    I had presumed that Solas hadn't left a link in the forum. He/She has and I can't see the objection to this. In fact, twice as many eyes will see the thread now.

This thread has less then 24 hours to live.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Flash! I love you! But this threads only got 24 hours to live!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

I would like to apologise to the main mods of Boards.ie for starting this thread.

I still believe my original grievences were justified (though I would, wouldn't I :D ).

But posting in Feedback as taught me that there are better ways to deal with objections to the issues I have with handling of threads and the behaviour of certain mods than to .. er .. post about them in Feedback. And in hindsight it was all a bit of storm in a coffee cup.

I joyfully withdraw my original complaint. The mod kings can close this thread if they wish. I don't have anything else to add to the discussion.

I await zod's poll ... :)

Plus I just won €50 on a scratch card, so screw all of you, God loves me! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

amp wrote:
    Flash! I love you! But this threads only got 24 hours to live!

Shouldn't it be spending time with its loved ones right now?

Stark wrote:
    Shouldn't it be spending time with its loved ones right now?

Its alright, I'm it's loved one .. and I just won €50, so this thread can bird (hehe) in hell with the rest of you, I'm rich!! (and therefore right, all the time, just like Donald "You're Fired" Trump ... and Darth Vader ...)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Wicknight wrote:
    God loves me! :p

Prove it!!!!

;):p

psi wrote:
    Prove it!!!!

;):p

Did you not read the part about the €50!! :eek:

*wicknight happy dance*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Wicknight wrote:
    Did you not read the part about the €50!! :eek:

*wicknight happy dance*

That will show bonkey so!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i love it when a plan comes together.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Great so my spell/prayer/postitive thinking that Wicknight would find something to make him happy and stop him whining worked.

There you go just for you Kernel baby just for you ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Yes but I fear this will only last until the 50 euro is spent. What then? WHAT THEN?!!!1?1!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I know amp but really I could only work with the very small ammount of good karma he had, and beside I had run out of dried frogs again,

amp wrote:
    Yes but I fear this will only last until the 50 euro is spent. What then? WHAT THEN?!!!1?1!?

Then you will all be sorry!!

mwahahahaha!!!

Mad_scientist_caricature.png

but probably not till after the weekend ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

Wicknight wrote:
    I suggest it becomes a closed forum....

I remember that was requested at the time it came about.

It wasn't allowed for some reason. But then again it wouldn't have attracted so many posts if it were private.

Purely because the sole reason for it existing was that people were allowed to adamantly state that that owl granny walking on the beach was a ghost, and no one should question it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

bug wrote:
    ... owl granny ...
    orlyowl1sc.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

DeVore wrote:
    I'm going to make that happen. As for moderation ability, I've not had problems before with Solas (who I have never heard of before, which is another one of those milestones I've been waiting for, mods I've never seen before :):) ). Also Talliesin is an S-Mod and very active in that area, if there was a problem he'd have given me a heads up.
    Well, I wasn't very active in any area of boards over the holidays, but I did notice this one when I started paying more attention again though it seemed to have mostly fizzled out.

To my mind the topic could reasonably have been placed in either forum, though one would expect a different focus depending on which. Someone suggested a move (and hence a change on that focus) the OP didn't say she wanted to stay with the current forum giving a reason, and there was a link to the moved thread left - all in all a moderation decision you can't really fault.

What did go wrong was that the focus didn't go on either of the two paths that were reasonable, but onto the moderation itself. If I was around at the time I'd probably have banned Wicknight after a warning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

Alas, poor thread, we knew ye well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

WizZard wrote:
    orlyowl1sc.jpg

yarly.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Who ever knew that owls could be so damned funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Funny people did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Dustaz wrote:
    Funny people did.
    411421794ek.jpg

pie2yf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Fúckin memesheep the lot of yis.