Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New boards "Streetboards"!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Looks sh;te. I'd rather try one of these

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Streetboarder

haha yeah I have tried those... actualy the girl skating on that site is also a streetboarder.
    Freeboards are hard to stay on for sure. But streetboarding if more for ticks, though you can do down hills and cruse with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Streetboards = skateboards with bindings= movement like snakeboards?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Streetboarder

Damn awesome video on this site good pictures to http://www.dimensionboards.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭GoofySkater

thats bent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭skate4evr

its like a mix between skateboarding and roller blading.... not right.... stick to skateboarding!!!! why try improve something thats already perfect?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

skate4evr wrote:
    its like a mix between skateboarding and roller blading.... not right.... stick to skateboarding!!!! why try improve something thats already perfect?

I wouldn't call skateboarding perfect - it could benefit from lateral motion, as in snowboarding. So I'd like a go of those freeboards!

But the streetboards look hella stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭adiobam

you cxan buy them in skate city there just like off road boards whithout starps
    and shorter trucks:)

Advertisement