Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help finding a house

Options
  • 04-01-2006 6:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Im afraid this isnt a helth problem or anything, but I desperately need help finding a house in Belfast before the end of January. I can afford to pay a deposit of £400-£500, but the problem is my fiance is in the Phillipines applying for a british marriage permit in February and I need to have proof of my own residence before her interview.My reasons for wanting to move to Belfast are both professionally and socially related ( I have friends there already) and my job requires that i have acess to reliable transport. The property I need doesnt need to be bang in the centre of the city, but as cloase as to as possible would be preferable.The real quandry is ive been suspended on a basic rate of £111 but im expecting to get my commission back in the next couple of weeks.Ive got a few hundred quid saved now, but should have enough fo a deposit in about a fortnight. If anyone could recommend a reasonable estate agent or landlord in Northern Ireland who'd be willing to rent me such a place Id be very grateful.
    Cheers, all the best.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Think you should just stick with the thread in accom, this forum is not for that.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

moved to correct forum

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

I might be able to help you. I'm looking to get out of my flat to move back home. It's a city centre apartment, the rent is £250 per month (sterling) the deposit is £250 also.
    Is that an option?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tommy_8_ball

sinecurea wrote:
    I might be able to help you. I'm looking to get out of my flat to move back home. It's a city centre apartment, the rent is £250 per month (sterling) the deposit is £250 also.
    Is that an option?

That is DEFINITELY an option. How soon are you looking to move?

Advertisement