Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smart order stage 2

• 04-01-2006 9:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

hi everyone,

sorry to be wrecking your heads with all these smart questions, but i aint got any internet access at home and my computer is just sitting idle.

i got an email today from smart saying that my order is in stage 2, my account details are confirmed and my Broadband Order is in
    progress. This may take between 5-10 working days.

In reality how long did it take everyone else here after they got this mail before they got set up fully???

I rang my house number and its still the same.

I dont mind waiting for a few weeks longer as long as i know something is happening.

Thanks a million,

Luke

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Jim_No.6

I don't know (I haven't made the fateful 'phone call yet), but I'd love to find out! If you could post your speeds and pings when you get the connection too, that'd be awesome!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 121 ✭✭irishpal25

they will then send all your info to eircom so that they can release your line. that usually takes between 2-5days. once eircom accept to release your line your modem will be posted out. that will put you on stage 3. as soon as your modem arrives ring smart up and they will tell you the date your line is to be completed.

Advertisement