Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Walkers?

Options
  • 04-01-2006 10:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anybody knows of any dog walking services in the north Dublin area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Hi, I was walking 2 dogs for an elderly lady until she passed away 2 months ago. I live in northside dublin and am now available to walk other dogs. PM if your interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 hunny

shelli - thanks for the offer but I was looking for someone during the day as I work and I can't get home to walk him.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Don't know whether they're northside based, but I saw a van driving around the other day with this rather memorable URL on the side ...

www.walkies.ie

Might be worth giving her a ring?

EDIT: Just seen in one of the press releases on the website that the founder of the company does the southside while her sister does the northside. She's not cheap though ... lots of "celebs" in her portfolio :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

I know another girl in Glasnevin who also walks dogs, she is available during the day, ill check with her if you want, I can PM you her number, I just have to check thats ok with her.

If you PM the details I could get a price off her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

This lad was advertising a dog walking service late last year. Check his thread out here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054849193

Support the boardsters!

Advertisement