Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ntl Digtal..

• 04-01-2006 11:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if i can hook up ntl digital to a second tv in the house? or a pc? i dont want another box...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

The only way you can do it would be to use a digisender but that would mean all TV's in the house would have to watch the same channel that is on the box, otherwise you'll have to get another box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Ok thanks for the info :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

I think NTL have an offer on at the moment for 5 euro per month for extra room viewing. Don't know whether this is available to existing customers or just new ones. They are offering digital for just 5 euro also. Bummer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

NTL's analogue service is unencrypted [unlike that of Chorus]. So, you could put the RF output of the decoder into an amplifier and root a cable to the room in which you want it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 hubbub

you can still only watch the one digital channel in each room though, right? is there anyway to split the channels that come down the box into say 100 channels or whatever?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

It is a fiver a month for another box, well worth it. Also if you have the movies/sport is is unlocked on all boxes in the house.

PS the new box is the size of a book, very small and discrete

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

For the sake of €5 for a better choice and clearer pictures via scart to the second tv, go for the second box.
    Its no bigger that 2 stacked dvd cases.

Advertisement