Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Blue Ray work on a 1080i TV??

• 04-01-2006 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

I'm a little unsure about Blue Ray - If i understand correctly, Blue Ray has a resolution of 1080P?

So, if a Blue Ray player is used with a HD Ready TV that runs no higher than 1080i, will the signal be converted to 1080i??

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

xanthor wrote:
    I'm a little unsure about Blue Ray - If i understand correctly, Blue Ray has a resolution of 1080P?

So, if a Blue Ray player is used with a HD Ready TV that runs no higher than 1080i, will the signal be converted to 1080i??

TIA

Id assume the TV would be capable of sorting it out, my tv is rated at 720p, yet when put to it, it shows 1080i signals.
    so id assume 1080p would work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

God- sparky. How many times do I have to tell you- you have work in the morning now go to bed. NOW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

kc66 wrote:
    God- sparky. How many times do I have to tell you- you have work in the morning now go to bed. NOW.

oh darn, my internet mammy is on to me :D

Advertisement