Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TCD's annual equipment order

Options
  • 04-01-2006 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Just to let people know that trinity are making our annual equipment order from Henry's - so that if anyone wants to get new toys and not have to pay for shipping + get in on a bulk order discount, let me know.

Dee.

ps: mod: I hope that this isn't against the rules regarding selling items etc... I don't think it is, but I'm not infallible!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

No you should be alright everyone like cheap gear and your not profiting from it. whens the club back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

toherd wrote:
    ps: mod: I hope that this isn't against the rules regarding selling items etc... I don't think it is, but I'm not infallible!
    Nah, it's cool. You're not technically selling anything. I don't see any difference between this and announcing a sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 toherd

We're back next Tuesday (that's the 10th Jan)

Dee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

toherd wrote:
    Just to let people know that trinity are making our annual equipment order from Henry's - so that if anyone wants to get new toys and not have to pay for shipping + get in on a bulk order discount, let me know.

Is this offer still open? If so Id be interested in
    2 * Rainbow Glowball Color Change
    J03211
    assuming it is www.henrys-online.de/ you are ordering from

Advertisement