Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good printing place?

Options
  • 04-01-2006 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

I don't know if this would be better suited to a different forum .. if so please move it :)

I'm looking to get some PDF files printed .. probably around 80-100 pages total, but just one copy of each. They're full-colour A4 pages.

Does anyone know of printing shops in town (or even online without massive shipping costs) that would handle this at a reasonable price? I'm trying to compare that versus buying a decent colour printer that might cost around €1.50/page.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Reads printing press on nassau st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭casper-

Shrimp wrote:
    Reads printing press on nassau st.

Huh .. I haven't been there in so long, but I didn't realise they even did printing. Any vague idea on the prices for full-colour A4 sheets? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

try a good digital printers, think theres one called mcgowans in town, they usually run in at about 80c per page i think.

heggie wrote:
    try a good digital printers, think theres one called mcgowans in town, they usually run in at about 80c per page i think.

That doesn't sound too bad .. I'll definitely try to find them this weekend. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭billstraighten

there is absolutley loads on george st/augnier street i think i counted 6 the last time i was there ...there all within 10 mins of each other ..might be worth a look

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

any digital printers - get them to do one sheet for you first so you are happy with the quality, many places are calling themselves digital printers using colour copiers.

there is absolutley loads on george st/augnier street i think i counted 6 the last time i was there ...there all within 10 mins of each other ..might be worth a look

Cool thanks ... will go walking on Saturday and take a look.

Advertisement