Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

servers down

• 04-01-2006 12:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭

what time do the servers normally come back online at after maintenance?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Well the note says 11am paris time and surprisingly enough they haven't been able to keep to this time*shock*. I'd say about 2pmGMT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

the dastards.. i was hoping to what rank i've become today too :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,668 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Usually when i check WoW when i go home from work, usually around 1:15pm, its almost always available.

still nothing.. and to add insult to injury their forums and webpages are down too. lol good way of avoiding irate wow addict forum posters :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

yeh i was just going to say that. Its for the best we can spend this time doing other stuff, like getting our lives back.

On another note, what rank do i get with 370 hks?

• Advertisement

hehe

with 370 in a week, it depends on your level. at level 20-29 its Scout and maybe just about Grunt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Servers are probably still down due to server side updates from 1.9. The US servers were down for 4 hours more then usual according to their forums so expect the European servers back up around 3-4pm GMT.

lvl 24 NE hunter

hehehe i jsut saw that leroy jenkins video..classic. It's nice to see someone ruin well laid out plans.:D but also fun if you are the one making the plans.

by the way does anyone listen to anyone in BGs?

that'd make it 2pm gmt if its just four hours.. but i wont hold my breath. its too soon after christmas, server guys are probably on holidays

those bast^%ds.

• Advertisement

Macseamusa wrote:
    lvl 24 NE hunter

hehehe i jsut saw that leroy jenkins video..classic. It's nice to see someone ruin well laid out plans.:D but also fun if you are the one making the plans.

by the way does anyone listen to anyone in BGs?

24 ne hunter, you will definetly have Private, if not Corporal.

leeroy!

i never listen in bg's, reason being is that everyone wants to give orders... so you have 15 headless chickens running around. as a hunter myself, i liek to stick with the bigboys, warriors and rogues.. stay behind them let them tank while i pull off a few multi shots and watch the honor roll in... if anyone gets too close i have already placed freeze traps before i entered combat and if it gets really hairy, my pet will tank while i use wing clip, Aspect of the monkey and detterence to leggit.

what pet do you have nd what's your lvl, i have a raptor its alright. i might get another cat but since the pet speeds are being standaized i dont think there is much point, expect for prowl, but i dont think i can get that yet....
    what pet is best for pvp?

also how do i get my reward? does it arrive in my backpack?

Macseamusa wrote:
    what pet do you have nd what's your lvl, i have a raptor its alright. i might get another cat but since the pet speeds are being standaized i dont think there is much point, expect for prowl, but i dont think i can get that yet....
    what pet is best for pvp?

also how do i get my reward? does it arrive in my backpack?

my level is a mere 33, i have a scorpid from desolace as my pet with poison rank2. i had got a hunter level 60 on vashj last year, but theres been about 4 patches since then and my old charactor was deleted as it was over six months old. But.. at 60 i had a worg from blasted lands that had learned the speed increase. as far as i remember the speed increase comes from cats.. but other pets can learn it.. just not turtles or scorps lol

the best talent a pet can have besides lots of armor is speed imho, i'd go with whatever deals damage at mine and your level though, wait til you can quest in stranglethorn vale then pick up a shadow panther... they have speed and stealth as far as i remember.

best pet for pvp is a fast pet or tank pet... if your specced for beastmaster, then a tank, if your specced like me then a fast pet.
    my spec is 5 in aspect of the hawk, everything up to deterance in survival and the rest in marksmanship. MM is by far the most important to me

yeh i was going to go mm and survival, putting most of my points into mm at the moment and then will move onto survival.
    im still hanging around the wetlands but im going to go to duskwood when the game mis back up...
    whats the money like in duskwood do you know... i know that 6 crocodile teeth sell for 22 silver from the vendors, im hoping there are some nice monkey making mobs around and some copper veins.

almost always roll horde tbh, duskwood has lots of quests for alliance, and a level 60+ elite dragon lol make sure you dont attack it, its right in teh centre of the map.

from what i remember of rolling an alliance pally on my first attempt at wow, duskwood was a pretty cool place to quest.. eerie and always dark, but lots of quests and lots of xp... watch out for the old man at the shack near the graveyard... do his quests, but be wary after the 3rd one lol stay in a group

right so:) yeh i think i have seen that dragon when flying on a griffon. its huge, i might just attack it to see what it can do...

bah i want to play...

me too... so bored here, watching roger rabbit on rte2 atm lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

cool roger rabbit...
    im checking out what quests are left to do in the wetlands, i have about 5 left.

gotta find something better to do.. i should probably start packing for my trip.

i had over 6 months away from wow... and now i'm addicted again, this is really sad. usually games last about a month with me, then they collect dust and disintegrate from lack of use. i reckon blizzard have encoded subliminal messages into the game... like in family guy...'SMOKE'

Anyway, most servers are back up now. some not until 3pm gmt.
    i made sergeant with 1003 lifetime kills. 123 last week and the rest this week.

• Advertisement

lol servers down again... bloody patch, why cant it be simple?

my level is a mere 33, i have a scorpid from desolace as my pet with poison rank2. i had got a hunter level 60 on vashj last year, but theres been about 4 patches since then and my old charactor was deleted as it was over six months old.

Just in case you arent actually just a troll account and really are this apparently hard of thinking, it should be pointed out to you that blizzard DONT delete accounts that are inactive. Your hunter should be waiting for you.

Dustaz wrote:
    Just in case you arent actually just a troll account and really are this apparently hard of thinking, it should be pointed out to you that blizzard DONT delete accounts that are inactive. Your hunter should be waiting for you.

its deleted and dont insult my intelligence please. there is a reason it's deleted but your obviously not interested in that.

There may be a reason it was deleted but the reason wasnt "Because it was 6 months old".

I'll stop insulting your intelligence when you stop :
    A. Pretending that Blizzard deleted your character because it was too old
    and
    B. Stop spamming the board with crap.

any account can be retrieved if its within 6 months. check with blizzard.

Spamming is what you've been doing. Also, trying to aggravate someone with a genuine commentary here is seriously messed up. Nitpicking my posts is childish, Grow up and look before you start leaping to conclusions mate.

if you want more information about why my account was deleted i can give it to you provided you stop acting like an 8 year old and ask in a reasonable fashion.

it Doesnt Matter How Old Your Account Is. It Will Never Be Deleted.
    It Doesnt Matter How Old Your Account Is. It Will Never Be Deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

Lol.

By the looks of things he had his account deleted for other possibly illegal and probably embarrassing reasons. Hence the tightmouthedness. {sp!}

Either that or he likes FIGHT!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

can anyone cheak on wow and see if they can see blannazar i cant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I think it's back up - Auth servers are just very slow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CeldorDK

Hmm, i really don't like that the WoW-EU site is still down.. Though the game works.. (with some bugs, like their own addons is out of date >_>)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Relax people, jeeeesus.

Blizzard have said they don't delete accounts, many times (it's on their site somewhere too). If you think you haven't done anything wrong, query them about it, they'll tell you the reason an account was deleted. Normally those reasons are indeed cheating, abuse, that sort of thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Balnazzar is down for defo ClareGalwayQ will b for a ehile By the looks of things. Looks like a fibre backbone died during the maintence taking a few servers with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

loving the new look on my stormrage headpiece can't wait to pick up some more. think its a great patch in general its cool to feel you are contributing to something server wide and the rep is nice might go get myself exalted with ogri and pick up a wolf for the laugh.

usual ui issue with the patch but our residen ui guru just released a new version this afternoon which fixed most problems. one problem i was having though and it was only in AB and WSG was total lock up's. Game totally crashing and forcing me to reboot windows also with the issue of the retrieving character list the extent was a BG afk and labelled a deserter teh suck. the crashing was for me and some guild mates and also some alliance folks. anyoen else experiencing it on there servers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

patch was mostly okay except for the usual UI mod issues. CT mod was messed up and I had a note icon hovering on my UI the whole night. should be sorted when CT Mod gets updated today.

The only thing I found fault with was the new anti /AFK thingy about AB or other battlegrounds. I was in a winning AB and clicked leave battle when we had won and where you get the results panel of kills etc. Yet when I'd returned to Org I didn't get the honor tokens and had also been labelled a deserter and not able to join a BG for next 15 mins. Anybody else get this problem?

New tier 2 graphics are mostly okay but my Dragonstalker helm looks like a dead chciken rather than a dragons skull.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Yeah data I was getting those fps lock ups. So ****ing annoying. How can they test a patch for weeks and miss such obvious bugs that affected a lot of people. Overall the patch is good except for the aq hand in crap.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

if Your Account Is Old Will They Delete? I Guess They Will. If Your Account Is Old Will They Delete? I Guess They Will. If Your Account Is Old Will They Delete? I Guess They Will. If Your Account Is Old Will They Delete? I Guess They Will.

No they wont. Go read the website ??????

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

spa

Panda:v:

lol nice to see all those big words. i've obviously pissed some people off.

first off, i dont have to explain why my account was deleted, but i will in this case. my original account IS deleted because i cancelled my credit card which was used to pay for wow, when the last payment is recieved from the credit card and you ask blizzard to stop charging you they give you six months to check back in. i didnt open the new account in enough time to save my old charactors on vashj. My tough **** really. But hey, i like wow and i dont mind levelling all over again.

now play nicely kids pmsl:D

oh.. btw, this is a part of the mail i got from wow about 8 months ago... enjoy the read naysayers

You can cancel future payments for your account by entering the account management page (www.wow-europe.com/account ) and click "Change Subscription" and choose "Cancel recurring subscription plan". This will stop automatic payments until you reactivate it again.

When the current subscription period is over your account will enter a suspended mode. You can reactivate your account by paying for your next period.

Suspended accounts will remain at least 6 months in our database before being removed.

If you have any further questions or problems don't hesitate to contact us again.
    Best regards
    Blizzard Entertainment Europe
    Marios A.
    Technical Support
    www.wow-europe.com
    If you reply, please include all previous text and files related to this e-mail.

• Advertisement
Advertisement