Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a group to play Zelda: 4 Swords Adventures.

Options
  • 04-01-2006 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭

I really like Zelda 4 Swords Adventure. I've mainly played this game in single player mode, which is nothing special, and a little 2 player. However I haven't played the multiplayer nearly as much as I want. I'd like to change that. What I'm thinking about is finding 3 other people and aranging a regular time (every week? 2 weeks? month?) and playing through this game. Start to finish, with the same 4 people.

I live in Dublin, have a gamecube, the game, 2 GBA-GC link cables, GBA SP and GBA.

Anyone interested?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

I've been holding off playing this at all until I got a chance to do it with three other people. I'm in Galway during the week, but if it works out as either Friday or Saturday nights, I'm definetely interested. I've got an SP and I'll pick up a GBA-GC cable if needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Great idea to look for people on here :) I'd play, but I don't live on your continent :(

Me and a friend both have GBAs with link cables, but that's it. Whereas I know of about four people with a DS who'd play, but DAMN YOU NINTENDO FOR LEAVING THE CABLE PORT OFF THE DS! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL! That seriously pisses me off. What were they thinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

I'm in Galway during the week, but if it works out as either Friday or Saturday nights, I'm definetely interested.
    Friday or Saturday works for me. I'm free almost every evening. So only 2 more people needed. :)

Balfa, Shame about that, hopefully you can find other people where you live to play this. And yes it is annoying about the DS wireless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

*bump*

Anyone else interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Balfa wrote:
    Great idea to look for people on here :) I'd play, but I don't live on your continent :(

Me and a friend both have GBAs with link cables, but that's it. Whereas I know of about four people with a DS who'd play, but DAMN YOU NINTENDO FOR LEAVING THE CABLE PORT OFF THE DS! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL! That seriously pisses me off. What were they thinking?

The were thinking of the DS:SP - coming to a store near you. Probably.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Balfa wrote:
    DAMN YOU NINTENDO FOR LEAVING THE CABLE PORT OFF THE DS! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL! That seriously pisses me off. What were they thinking?

They were thinking why have the clutter of wires when you can have wireless connections.I have played 3 player mario kart ds quite a few times with single cart play and am only waiting on a proper wi-fi usb connector to play online.

Advertisement