Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

SE K700i

• 04-01-2006 1:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of getting this phone and just wondered if anyone has one what they think of it.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Darz0re

In my opinion its the best value phone out there,

40megs of memory
    FM Radio
    VGA Camera
    Bluetooth
    and much more all for 129 with meteor

I sell these and over christmas there where three phones that i'd show customers and this was the first one all of the time!! expect for the women of course :)

they always prefered the white 6101

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Tanks for the quick reply i think i might just get myself one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

I have one, I like it! Go for it (sorry, not sure what else I can say about it). Not too many people I konw have it so that's a plus too, just to have something a bit different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

Got one for the brother at christmas he loves it.

Bought it in Xtravision same price 129 but they give you a choice of DVD's

either a tripple box set or a single uptodate DVD think the were Kingdom of heaven, madagascar or Fantastic 4.

The box sets come in all flavours he's a war nut so got him platoon,black hawk down and hamburger hill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

thedara wrote:
    In my opinion its the best value phone out there,

40megs of memory
    FM Radio
    VGA Camera
    Bluetooth
    and much more all for 129 with meteor

I sell these and over christmas there where three phones that i'd show customers and this was the first one all of the time!! expect for the women of course :)

they always prefered the white 6101

i do exactly the same thing :)

what was the third? for me it was usually the myx5-2v in the absence of anything better. or the 3120 or 1101 if they were cheap :D

• Advertisement

believe it or not it was the 3220 :)

89Euro, camera, flashy lights and 100Euro credit!!

what else could a teenager ask for!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

what else does the phone come with
    does it have usb cable,headphones etc..?

headphones and a charger :)

thedara wrote:

ye but the rubber things wear away in weeks. i only give it people who specifically ask for it

BFassassin wrote:
    what else does the phone come with
    does it have usb cable,headphones etc..?

you could get a bluetooth adapter for less than 25 euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Got one for the girlfriend at Christmas, wasn't too sure about it with the joystick (afraid of it being a bit flimbsy), but its a pretty cool phone and really easy to use. Best camera phone out there at the moment under €150 IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

thedara wrote:

ye but the rubber things wear away in weeks. i only give it people who specifically ask for it
    Yeah I have that phone, But the rubber things have not worn down that much like a few oh my firends have it and there rubber has gone. But im sorry to say on Friday im getting the SE W800I.

eamoss wrote:
    Yeah I have that phone, But the rubber things have not worn down that much like a few oh my firends have it and there rubber has gone. But im sorry to say on Friday im getting the SE W800I.

where are for how much?? :)

Advertisement