Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supply Crate surfin!

Options
  • 04-01-2006 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

Was playing on the Tactical Gamer server (great find!) and there was only a handful there, so we were having a laugh on the Dalian plant map.

We all head up to the smoke stack... got commander to drop a supply crate close to the chimney... then jumped off and tried and "ride" it on the way down.

2 of us managed to do it... another time I actually "surfed" on the top of someone elses open chute!

It's a good laugh to take a break from the norms of war... :D

Crate Surfin!

View from surfer

View from chopper

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Would have been good if when surfing you planted the C4 and blow it and see what happens? bet you could still be revived after blowing urself up and then falling so many ft:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

nice ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

legends:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

class :D`

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

LOL.

Shoulda got some FRAPs goin while ya did it. Thats if fraps can run along with BF2 i asume it can as ive seen a few BF2 movies, MINE anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

lol class :D

MINE anyone?

i linked it in the "things that make you go LOL" thread ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Perhaps you should send them to these guys.

Yes. An entire website dedicated to the appearance of barrels and crates in games.

That looks quite like a ban to me.

^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

Fcuk Sake, that is nasty.
    Nearly got sick.:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

I had a chocolate malt yesterday in Eddie Rockets. It looks like scuttery...

Good stunt pics btw

Advertisement