Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bf wants to try bondage??not sure bout it a

• 04-01-2006 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

any girls here ever have their b/f want to try this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

What type? My ex and I used hand cuffs alot... Give it ago!! its all fun!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭sarah lk

we have furry handcuffs and did sum whipping but more extreme stuff h is wanting to try

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭alfa147

like what?. does he want u to tie him up and beat him??

why not sure, u might actually enjoy it and if you trust him go for it.

dress up and be a dom.he wants me to humillate him?how does he mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

pretty simple really, either you want to try it or not, but if he has to pursuade you to do it, then you wont have any fun anyway, so there would be no point. do have to say I had some fun times with it though, but nothing to extreme,

• Advertisement

what did u try?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Gilgamesh is right. If you need to be persuaded to do anything sexual ( or you need to persuade him ) then it's obvious you/he are/is not comfortable with.

Find something you can both enjoy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,352 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

It depends on who is doing the tying up.

sarah lk wrote:
    what did u try?

eh... was this directed at me?

if so, then okay then.

normal handcuffings
    I bought some Silk Rope (looks like normal rope but is MUCH softer and doesn't leave burn marks, if things get too hot)
    and did some tying ups, either me tying her up or she did me and so on.
    we didn't do any hanging 'experiments' wasn't my thing really, and she wasn't too keen either.
    but light slapping with different flat objects was included too.
    you REALLY have to know your partner though for the latter as you do not was to cause pain but more pleasure.
    is this enough to give you some ideas, or do you need more?
    then you will have to PM me, as I don't think it is a bit off topic then for PI, and woudl belong in sex/sexuality ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 hit_the_decK

as long as youer not getting carried away with it .
    go for it . i had a girlfriend that was a bit kinky like that .
    when i kissed her . one time she spat in my mouth i almost thumped the head of her . but she told me it turned her on
    .too much for me had to dismiss her .lol.
    bondage sounds good though. leather and all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Gilgamesh & Dragan have pretty much raised the core of the issue regarding D/s play; consent.

There is a phrase within the community which pretty much sums up how it should be approached: SSC (Safe, Sane, Consensual).

By all means talk about what he wants out of it and what you think or might want out of it. If you feel unsure about anything at any time just say "no".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

. i had a girlfriend that was a bit kinky like that .
    when i kissed her . one time she spat in my mouth i almost thumped the head of her .

:D

Nearly spat out a mouthful of tea at the screen for that one. Haha.

B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,280 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I think sarah lk has to be a troll account:

Two queries about the S&S Forum within minutes of each other:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054869712
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054869716

A barely intelligible post regarding a "piece" (s)he is allegedly writing that is at worst prejudiced and at best ignorant:

And now this thinly veile S&S thread dressed up as a PI? Please :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

Thats so funny!! i was eating Toast and choked!! Too funny!! Spat in your mouth...freak!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

BaZmO* wrote:
    :D

Nearly spat out a mouthful of tea at the screen for that one. Haha.

B.

LOL, so did I :D

Why aren't you sure about it Sarah? Don't you like the idea of bondage full stop or are you not sure because you haven't tried it? Why don't you have a full and frank discussion about your fantasies/what turns you on with your bf and find some common ground. You never know, you may really enjoy it! ;):p Basically don't do anything you feel really uncomfortable with or feel pressurised into doing anything you don't want to do.....still, no harm to give it a lash as it were....ahem :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 541 ✭✭✭chern0byl

Dragan wrote:
    Gilgamesh is right. If you need to be persuaded to do anything sexual ( or you need to persuade him ) then it's obvious you/he are/is not comfortable with.

How do you know? I never knew i liked mayo until i had it on a chicken sandwich today. 24 years of saying "no!", accidentally said yes today and im in heaven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

try it , its a lot of fun , but dont start of with whips chains and gimp masks this might put you off..... been tied up is nice can spice things up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

chern0byl wrote:
    How do you know? I never knew i liked mayo until i had it on a chicken sandwich today. 24 years of saying "no!", accidentally said yes today and im in heaven.

Yeah, but if the person giving you the mayo spat it into your mouth? Huh? What about that then? Huh?

B.

BaZmO* wrote:
    Yeah, but if the person giving you the mayo spat it into your mouth? Huh? What about that then? Huh?

B.

also, how would you know it was mayo if you never tried it before :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

chern0byl wrote:

Em, pretty big difference between mayo and some S&M.

Or else you get your sandwich in a ****ed up deli!!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

u know what u should do?get all dressed up dom like...tie him up on the bed...whip him for a while...leave the room for a bit and say "ur just getting something"...come back in dressed normally,take his wallet and gag him with a gimp mask and say ur off out for a few hours :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

simple, if you are not into it just say no, and if you bf respects you in anyway he will be fine with your decision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Sleepy wrote:
    I think sarah lk has to be a troll account:

Two queries about the S&S Forum within minutes of each other:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054869716

A barely intelligible post regarding a "piece" (s)he is allegedly writing that is at worst prejudiced and at best ignorant:

And now this thinly veile S&S thread dressed up as a PI? Please :rolleyes:
    She is slightly on the mad side of things. Wonder is it someone messing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Have a talk about the issues, draw up clear boundaries as to wht you will nd will not do and don't do anything your not comfortible with.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement