Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Saggart

Options
  • 04-01-2006 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

Doess anybody here (or know anybody) have broadband in Saggart, co Dublin?
    I've read around but would be interested to hear from those with direct experience, basically hoping somebody has had a great or really s**t experience. I know smart telecom and NTL don't got there. I would also prefer not to go with Irish Broadband if possible.

Cheers all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Hi

Im basically answering my one post in case anybody from Saggart needs info.

After a lot of searching (and a particularly fractious few calls with Eircom), the only people that would do it were Irish Broadband. I got the breeze package (1MB) a few days ago and so far, have had donwload speeds of between 500-900 KB. Given the paucity of options, i'm definitely happy for the moment. (I seem to be the only person with the antennae in the surrounding estate as well0

I will post back into the IBB topic when i have analyzed the service a bit more.

I would also stress that i'm at the back of Saggart on a new (still under construction) estate. If you are from Saggart village or the Citywest end, check if more optiins are available.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nothingcleveror

Hi there,

I saw you posted this some time ago so you may not be in the area anymore? We've just moved to a development in Saggart called Slade Castle Heights and I'm trying to find a Broadband provider.

Can you tell me if Breeze works in the area or if other providers are now available?

Ntl chorus don't supply our area but someone who does a similar package would be good.

Many thanks for any help!

Cheers

Advertisement