Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First post!

Options
  • 04-01-2006 3:31pm

First post!

(first time I've done that)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

My God, that was quick!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Manny7

Well done eoin s on getting this set up. Hopefully people will keep using it now

Manny7 wrote:
    Well done eoin s on getting this set up. Hopefully people will keep using it now

Thanks Manny, that's the next hurdle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Jingle

Congrats Eoin

- I've been lurking on the other thread for a while so its about time I registered!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Heh, eoin_s, you managed to get a forum afterall :)

Best let ppl know in the other thread. Might be hard to find through Hosted.

SofaKing wrote:
    Heh, eoin_s, you managed to get a forum afterall :)

Best let ppl know in the other thread. Might be hard to find through Hosted.

Thanks SofaKing, I put a link to the this forum in the original thread, and locked it so that should be sorted now. :)
    jingle wrote:
    Congrats Eoin

- I've been lurking on the other thread for a while so its about time I registered!

Welcome to boards.ie and the forum Jingle, hope this place is useful for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Johnc72

Nice one Eoin, Reckon this forum will be a great resource for us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Bláth

Nice one Eoin - just like an online resident's association!

I am loving it in Charlesland - just waiting on a living room carpet & NTL and then it's home sweet home!

B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Do_nal

Eoin, fair play to you getting this set up.
    No doubt the doom-sayers on the request thread will be disgusted!! Haha

Can't wait to move in now, supposedly ready in February, but we'll have to see I suppose!! Fingers crossed it won't be too long.

• Advertisement
Advertisement