Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scrubs Season 5

• 04-01-2006 3:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭

Well its great to see it back, they seem to be airing 2 episodes a week on NBC now so thats good.
    Anyway I thought the first epiode was pretty good and the 2nd was good also.
    Elliot is back again, wasn't sure what was going to happen her after last series. JD hiding out in Turks flat was really funny and the "MAN" cards from Dr. Cox was really good as well.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Wierd, just been in touch with my American cousin there and he said he was sure he recorded it, but he hasn't got the tape to hand just yet.

Glad it's back though, can't wait to see it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I dont agree with this discussion of Blatently nicked programmes. Unless of Course you are american!

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Lump wrote:
    I dont agree with this discussion of Blatently nicked programmes. Unless of Course you are american!

John

Well Howdy there good Buddy. I'm ... an ... American from the good oul US of A or something. I hear you've got Leprechauns as big as cats over there in that Emerald Isle of yours?

Anyway I didn't think much of the 2nd one but the first was pretty good. Good to have it back again. Makes me realise how much I miss it when Kelso calls Turk 'Turkelton'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭digiman

Pigman II wrote:
    Well Howdy there good Buddy. I'm ... an ... American from the good oul US of A or something. I hear you've got Leprechauns as big as cats over there in that Emerald Isle of yours?

Nice reply :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Donegal, Washington

nice part of the world i believe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Pigman II wrote:
    I'm ... an ... American
    Are you proud to a merkin? I know I'd be.

Hmmm...I think I just jumped from Season 3 to Season 5. What was the last season RTÉ showed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭J2DaC

Season 4 was the last season RTE showed. The last one is where JD had to move out of the apartment and the bath comes through the ceiling!?

I love this show!

Ireland are SO behind!! We wont see this til' september. I think they want us to download it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Are you proud to a merkin? I know I'd be.

I'm very proud toupee a merkin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Jilm

Lump wrote:

John
    hmmm, how does it compare to nicking a £300 DVD player and other sundries from work*?

*from the 'so what have you robbed from work' thread on AH.

Ha ha... you actually think I stole it? I was taking the piss tbh.

John

• Advertisement

Lump wrote:
    Ha ha... you actually think I stole it? I was taking the piss tbh.

John
    As I don't know you at all and that sarcasm is difficult to pick up on the web, which of those two posts were you supposed to be taking the piss?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

who could have known the internet was so serious

Jilm wrote:
    As I don't know you at all and that sarcasm is difficult to pick up on the web, which of those two posts were you supposed to be taking the piss?

I W.A.S. J.O.K.I.N.G W.H.E.N. I. S.A.I.D. I. S.T.O.L.E. T.H.E. D.V.D. P.L.A.Y.E.R

John

Lump wrote:
    I W.A.S. J.O.K.I.N.G W.H.E.N. I. S.A.I.D. I. S.T.O.L.E. T.H.E. D.V.D. P.L.A.Y.E.R
    In the context of the thread, stealing a dvd player seemed plausible enough ...tbh

Advertisement