Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

switching to meteor?

• 04-01-2006 4:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

vodafone contract has finally run out, now i've been told it'll be a good idea to switch to meteor, especially as a lot of my friends have it..

but how do i go about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Darz0re

bring your last vodafone bill and your passport in to a meteor outlet and sign up today!!

edit: spelling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

if you don't live in dublin, i'd recommend getting a meteor payg sim and trying it out for a week to make sure you have coverage in the places you need it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 pj_samba

If its the text offer that is moving you to meteor - check out the small print you need to have a certain spend each month to keep getting it and if you "miss" one month I have heard that you can't avail of the free text offer. Not sure its true through!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Vodafone will send u a final bill once you've moved over too. Make sure to pay that or Vodafone won't be too nice if you wanna move back.

pj_samba wrote:
    If its the text offer that is moving you to meteor - check out the small print you need to have a certain spend each month to keep getting it and if you "miss" one month I have heard that you can't avail of the free text offer. Not sure its true through!!

afaik the free texts are only for payg customers. meteor used to give free meteor-meteor texts for bill pay but they got rid of it. unless they brought them back???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

If you sign up on Talk 400 and above you get an extra 200 to 500 messages a month for free, so it's more or less the same as free texts.

AFAIK.

chrislad wrote:
    If you sign up on Talk 400 and above you get an extra 200 to 500 messages a month for free, so it's more or less the same as free texts.

AFAIK.

i take it you don't have a girlfriend :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I do but I have a paid for phone so it's just as easy to talk :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

you work for em dont you chris ;) moved to vodafone today thank god...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Darz0re

liamskater wrote:
    you work for em dont you chris ;) moved to vodafone today thank god...

your loss

• Advertisement
Advertisement