Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alumni meal 04/01/2006

Options
  • 04-01-2006 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭

What's the deal with the alumni meal? Has it been organised? Is it still going ahead? Where's it gonna be held?

EDIT: THE TITLE SHOULD READ Alumni meal 06/01/2006

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭base2

What sort of person goes to these things?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Alumini!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

base2 wrote:
    What sort of person goes to these things?

Your ma and your sister go for the easy sex anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭base2

I've had this out with you before Gael so why bother again.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Gael wrote:
    Your ma and your sister go for the easy sex anyway.

Banned for a week for the off-topic and idiotic post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Never recieved anything at my Irish address about an alumni dinner??? Is there a branch of the alumni association in the UK? I emailed the alumni office twice about this but never received a reply!!
    I was told that there are new staff at the office so perhaps I will try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

r3nu4l wrote:
    Never recieved anything at my Irish address about an alumni dinner??? Is there a branch of the alumni association in the UK? I emailed the alumni office twice about this but never received a reply!!
    I was told that there are new staff at the office so perhaps I will try again.

Um.... the mikado alumni...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 trickie

You pedant. It's members of Mikado who are alumni of NUIM and SPCM. You're very sad for a former invigilator.

Advertisement