Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo design help

Options
  • 04-01-2006 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hey,

I want to get a tribal tattoo that goes from my arm onto my chest and maybe even onto my shoulder... I'm looking for anyone that has this done so I can get a few ideas. I've tried google but that was no help.

Cheers,

Walbert

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I have a tribal half sleeve done. Where you based? if in dublin i'd reccomend classic ink in temple bar, haven't got done there but all my tattooist friends are raving about their black work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Walbert

Hey,

Thanks for the quick reply. One of my mates recommended snakebite, he is a bit of a tool so I don't know. I won't be getting it for a while so I'll have a chat with different people about where to go..... The main thing I'm worried about is the design, there is feck all out there. Think I'll go with the arttists design.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

www.bmezine.com

great site.

While snakebite is good for piercings i'd reccomend against tattoos there for quite a serious reason that i don't want to post in a public forum but its bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

Well if its something bad then you should post it publicly because people should know what the story is with were there going, plus ive heard that snakebite is actualy a good place to go and that classic ink should be avoided. Theres a tattoo shop accross from Eammon Dorans beside the skate shop and its ment to be realy good.I've seen some of the stuff theve drawn after people gave them there ideas or photos of something they would like as a tattoo and then they sketch it out on paper for you.

• Advertisement

Well i would but i only know from my friend who's the apprentice there and it gets into the realm of slander if i posted it on a public forum and also she'd kill me but if you really want to know pm me. Its not just one of those they do crap work vs they stole my flash sort ones as well

Advertisement