Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

golden shower

• 04-01-2006 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

eh this is a bit weird but suppose this is the place to go.

been seeing this girl for a while. she ****ing well hot. really like her, sound as well. anyway, things were going well until the other night after a bedroom session she asked if she could piss on me, or vice versa. i couldn't believe it, nearly told her to **** off, but tried to calm down and say i'm not into that. now she's at me saying its only a bit of fun and all this. if i do it she says she'll make it worth my while, and invite a girlfriend of hers around one night!! thats sounds good, but i dont like the golden shower idea at all. sounds pretty gross.

any advice?? anybody done that before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭john^doyle

i'd kill to be in your position!

just do it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Just do it while you are in the shower and wash yourself after, keeps her happy and you pretty much out of hassle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭akw_old

yeah but piss on someone, or get pissed on?!
    would you do that??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭JimmySmith

imagine the smell of you every morning. you'ld have to buy a new matress, and carpet probably :) Next she#ll be asking you to drink it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

JimmySmith wrote:
    imagine the smell of you every morning. you'ld have to buy a new matress, and carpet probably :) Next she#ll be asking you to drink it

I think it's safe to assume you wouldn't do this while actually in bed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

I've only engaged in a golden moment a handful of times (in the last week) and while it seems a bit gross it's actually quite a pleasant experience.

Go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭bobbyjoe

If you do it make sure its in her bed not yours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Water way to have a good time!

Just let her do it. Nothing better than a woman who'll actually ask for whats she's into instead of just getting one that sits there smiling politely and thinking of Ireland.

However if you're not comfortable with it hten just tell her NO, but either way don't be doing this "quid pro quo" act with her either. If you want her to do something then just ask for it. Ransoming each other is just pathetic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

jesus, if it has to be done the shower is the place to go.
    obv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Raytown Rocks

Get her to bring her mate over and they can both p**s on you.
    Could be fun ( smelly ) but fun.

• Advertisement

yeah but if i do it, and i presume it'll be in the bath alright, whats next?? **** on her chest?!

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Jesper

Cours ya should do it!! on her and in shower and then F*** the brains out ot her and her friend. She doesn't seem like the shy bashfull type you have in mind though so I'd say her and her friend will be a handfull!! EVEN BETTER.
    Go make another thread on asking how to please 2 wild women! I'v can't comments for that one ya lucky B*****d.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

More from PI.

I've just realised that maybe this is more PI than S&S. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭Crash

er, its been moved to where the OP no longer has access now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Funniest thread I've read in a while. (Thanks Chump)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

er, its been moved to where the OP no longer has access now...
    **shrug**

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Victor wrote:
    **shrug**
    Don't worry Victor, *I* got it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

akw wrote:
    yeah but if i do it, and i presume it'll be in the bath alright, whats next?? **** on her chest?!
    You'd have to ask her that.

If it freaks you out, don't do it.

Otherwise do, since she's into it.

If you're not sure just whether it freaks you out or not and want to give it a go for her sake then make sure she's clear that you're experimenting in this regard and may want to bring matters to a halt quickly, or may not want to do it again.

Moved back to PI as it is really a PI (akw's concerns about it). If people want to just talk about Golden Showers in general start a new S&S thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Just get her to drink lots of water on an empty stomach before she does it. It won't smell or even taste anything like piss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Did anyone else get it? PI? S&S? PISS? I lolled.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭SexeeAussie

Ask her in what context she wants this to happen...and why....

There are certain mattress protectors etc you can buy that will stop the 'smell' factor.Otherwise, there are certainly other places that are more 'hygienic'.

If you are not comfy with this, don't do it, if you want to try it, then go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

in the words of Starsky..."DO IT!!!". you will never get a chance to do something like this again if u dont try....and just so u know,if a girl wants to be pissed on she is submissive and will probably do anything u ask or tell her to do afterwards....ur a lucky bastard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭SexeeAussie

killswitch wrote:
    in the words of Starsky..."DO IT!!!". you will never get a chance to do something like this again if u dont try....and just so u know,if a girl wants to be pissed on she is submissive and will probably do anything u ask or tell her to do afterwards....ur a lucky bastard

Oh.....killswitch, how do you know this????
    You are full of it!

Talliesin wrote:
    Moved back to PI as it is really a PI (akw's concerns about it).

thanks for moving it back

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Just get her to drink lots of water on an empty stomach before she does it. It won't smell or even taste anything like piss.

TASTE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

akw wrote:
    yeah but piss on someone, or get pissed on?!
    would you do that??

Don't be so provincial.

Don't be so provincial.

what?

so the general consensus is that if i dont piss on her or get pissed on, i'm an idiot? that right?

her friend better be up for it, thats all i'm saying.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Airblazer

****..u piss on her..tell her she's a dirty bitch and get off on it..then bring her mate over..piss over both of them and screw them both..u're hardly going to marry this girl so enjoy all the experiences while u can..personally i wouldn't be into it but if a girl wants you to treat here like a dirty bitch why deny her?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Sherlock

Ahhh....who said romance was dead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

akw wrote:
    so the general consensus is that if i dont piss on her or get pissed on, i'm an idiot? that right?
    A crazy mad idiot if you don't do it. Think of the regret in later life, telling your grandkids "if somebody offers to piss on you, take it, or you may live to regret it for the rest of your bitter life like me".

Make sure she eats sugarpuffs that morning for a nice aroma. Who knows, in a months time she may want to take a dump on you, mmm sweetcorn :v:

Candlelit dinner, pissing sweet nothings in her ear...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

rubadub wrote:
    Candlelit dinner, pissing sweet nothings in her ear...
    with sweetcorn lmfao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Pigman II wrote:
    Nothing better than a woman who'll actually ask for whats she's into instead of just getting one that sits there smiling politely and thinking of Ireland.

Amen to that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

You go home there tonight and tell her you want to get pissed on. It'll all be over in a few minutes, and then you got a night-long reward. ;););)

maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

This young lady should be up for some award.

• Advertisement

think i'll nickname her "urine cake"!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

****..u piss on her..tell her she's a dirty bitch and get off on it..then bring her mate over..piss over both of them and screw them both..u're hardly going to marry this girl so enjoy all the experiences while u can..personally i wouldn't be into it but if a girl wants you to treat here like a dirty bitch why deny her?
    Your a true romantic:)
    akw wrote:
    think i'll nickname her "urine cake"!
    This is the sort of women you bring home to your mother.
    Hello, mammy this is urine cake.
    urine cake, this mammy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭megameaty

Wasn't Hitler into that kinda thing? He hired prostitutes to come and piss/poop on him...I'd make sure she does keep her end of the bargain, i sure wouldn't fancy someone weeing on me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Wasn't Hitler into that kinda thing?
    Ya, its said that he got his niece to.

I really I dont see the big deal, either you want to or you dont, wee cant make the decision for you:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

fade2black wrote:
    This young lady should be up for some award.
    I want pictures :) (nothing obscene mind...).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

akw how exactly did she bring this up like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

akw wrote:
    TASTE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When the moment arrises you might get a little more adventurous.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭toffeapple

you should eat a whole box of Sugar Puffs( they make your pi$s reek for some reason!!) and have a nice fragrant pi$s all over the dirty hoe.......and her friend...be great imagine not having to get up to the bathroom for that after cum pis$

blahblah06 wrote:
    akw how exactly did she bring this up like

just during the pillow talk. things we'd like to try. mine were tame compared to this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Right well it had to come from somewere. think you should discuss it with her. she obviously got the idea from somewere...

I dont understand about bringing her gf around seem odd. she must have done something with this girl before?? personally i wouldnt stay with her. seems to me your been used.

blahblah06 wrote:
    Right well it had to come from somewere. think you should discuss it with her. she obviously got the idea from somewere...

I dont understand about bringing her gf around seem odd. she must have done something with this girl before?? personally i wouldnt stay with her. seems to me your been used.

well that was one of mine. bit of give and take you know.

oh no, i may be being used, god i better break up with her cos she wants to have a threesome!! come on.

i want the threesome used or not. not sure bout the wee.

Ciaran500 wrote:
    When the moment arrises you might get a little more adventurous.:p

oh dear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

Have to say from a girls point of view this is GROSS! There is no way I would ever let someone 'P' on me. I mean there's plenty of things to do to each other without getting discusting, next she'll want a snowball! Def not the type of girl to be getting too involved with

killswitch wrote:
    with sweetcorn lmfao

nothing like chocolate sweetcorn!

uncalled for killswitch

ravenhead wrote:
    Have to say from a girls point of view this is GROSS! There is no way I would ever let someone 'P' on me. I mean there's plenty of things to do to each other without getting discusting, next she'll want a snowball! Def not the type of girl to be getting too involved with

explain a snowball to me? i'm only young sorry

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement