Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonsilla

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

think it is across the park and over to the right of Oakview? if it is it is fine, if not no idea where it is:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It is Clonsilla says so on the deeds,
    from where the sherlin road goes down to intersect with the blakestown road is Clonsilla.
    But then again all of Whitestown is deeded( on the property deeds ) as Clonsilla but sheepmore is Blanchardstown.
    If you want to confirm you can go to the sorting office in the Coolmine industrail est and they can confirm the postal address of the Woodvale estate.

It is a quiet mature estate.
    Ocassionally there have been trouble from idiots in the park it depends on how close to the park boundary is but it is not frequent.
    Like any estate where most of the poeple are out working during the day you are as well fitting an alarm if there is not one.
    There are two garda living in the estate and there is a dr surgery as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Thaedydal wrote:
    If you want to confirm you can go to the sorting office in the Coolmine industrail est and they can confirm the postal address of the Woodvale estate.
    Postal address, may not be legal address. There are a few places that are strictly in one county / DED / townland but is delivered through a different sorting office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well all of dublin 15 from ashtown to finglas to the meath, Kildare boarders to the strawberry beds is in legal land terms with in the barony of Castleknock. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thaedydal wrote:
    Well all of dublin 15 from ashtown to finglas to the meath, Kildare boarders to the strawberry beds is in legal land terms with in the barony of Castleknock. :)

Jaysus .. can you shout that louder!! It might add a couple of grand to the price of my house!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Hi guys,
    Just wanted to pick your brains for a moment, i'm looking at a house in Woodvale - auctioneer has it down as Clonsilla but I think it's hartstown. either way thats not my question -
    I'm just wondering does anyone know that estate and if so what comments would you have?

Any advice is greatly appreciated,

Lou

Its not Hartstown and I think it is Clonsilla.
    And as Thaedyal said about the estate I agree with 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

Thaedydal wrote:

More info on it here. http://www.iol.ie/~svc/history5.html

Somehow I don't think property buyers really will fall for the barony of Castleknock though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 lucylou2000

Hey,
    Thanks for the replies - I've been staking the place out over the last couple of days (hope I don't get picked up by the guards for suspicious behaviour!!) went down this evening round 930pm and there were some kids hanging out at the end of the road but in general it seemed fine.

I have a 2 year old daughter so I guess my main concerns are safety and noise - I'm going to view the house again tomorrow so will let ye know what happens.

Thanks again for the info.

all the best,
    Louise

Advertisement