Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

access to my thread

• 04-01-2006 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

why did my thread get moved from this forum? it was a personal issue i needed advice on?!

i cant get access to my own thread now!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Have to be a subscriber, mod/smod/admin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭akw_old

to post a thread?!!!

how do i subscribe then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

T'was a bit lousy actually, just cause it's got to do with sex doesn't mean it can't be a personal issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

fade2black wrote:
    T'was a bit lousy actually, just cause it's got to do with sex doesn't mean it can't be a personal issue.

exactly, there is one in the personal issues about bondage, dont see that getting moved.

• Advertisement

this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054870016 is as much about sex if not more than mine.

how can you decide to move mine and not the other one.
    feel very hard done buy here.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Perhaps the mod didnt see the other one? ever think of that.
    We move things that are not for younger eyes. Sorry but thats the way it is. Thread closed.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement