Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem Logging In

Options
  • 04-01-2006 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I have a problem with my log in, I have "remember me" set for when I open boards and so it always has me logged in, but when I go to the blog section it says I'm not logged in, so when I try to log in there it brings me back to the blog section, but I'm still not logged in.

This is the same with photopost if I try to comment it says I'm not authorised and so I try to log in, and it says I've logged in, but it just brings me back to photopost where I still cant post anything.

Even with the Blogs and Photopost saying I'm not logged in I remain logged into boards, and when I try to log in it tells me "thank you for logging in Piste" but after that there's no change and I'm still told I'm not logged in.

Could someone tell me what the problem here is?

Thanks,
    Liz
    Post edited by Shield on

Advertisement