Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party Time - Charlesland Night Out!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 dublingirl

Hi All

I completely forgot about the night out that was planned for the 14th. So I'd definitely be up for another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Folks,

New thread for the next night out:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054876724

Eoin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Terri.D

hello all, god its been a few weeks since i logged in and wow have you all been busy bees especially you eoin(very proud) ......missed the night out sadly ....must have been a hoot walking around script "casually" scoping out the 'charleslandian boarders'....will definitely try and make the next one......love the comments about the 'knacker drinking with the flagan of devils bit' out on the green or in the courts' case the mucky patch in the centre of the street...can you imagine hoards of charleslandian hippies with bottles of cidar, we could do beer runs on the feeder bus!!!! show everyone what classy blow in's we actually are!!!

Advertisement