Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving instructor

Options
  • 04-01-2006 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Can any of you guys recommend a good driving instructor in the Dublin 6/6W area?

I'm going to apply for my driving test in Churchtown and need an instructor who can go through the routes for that centre with me... and also help me fix my bad habits (been driving on my own for too long!)

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Eamon in the ISM in Ranelagh is great. Most of the guys there are pretty good actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

yea i second that. Been a few years since i passed my test so can't remember names. Had a couple of different instructors but all were very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 PowerPuffGirl

That's great, thanks guys, I'll give him a call. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

There's a South African guy in the Irish School of Motoring in Churchtown. I can't remember his name exactly but he was brilliant. Very friendly and clear.

Advertisement