Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

lost ep 2x10

• 04-01-2006 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

when is this episode being released , and... happy new year to all you lost fans.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

lafortezza wrote:
    ZERO TOLERANCE on asking for DOWNLOADS or FILE TITLES - You Have been warned...
    Title says it all basically...

From now on ANYONE asking for a link to episode downloads is receiving a permenant ban

Bye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

qz wrote:
    Bye.

excuse me , but i didnt say anything about downloads or even imply anything illegal .

edit : that'll do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

wed 11th 9/8 central for your information.
    try google next time. and don't be such a prick. (just some friendly advise)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

I think its out tonight,
    If its not tonight then its next Wednesday night

wed 11th 9/8 central for your information.
    try google next time. and don't be such a prick. (just some friendly advise)

cool , thanks a lot man.
    I wasnt being a prick - thats what I would consider somebody only replying with "Bye" and throwing areound accusations and quotes from the charter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

C_Breeze wrote:
    excuse me , but i didnt say anything about downloads or even imply anything illegal .

I asked where could i get it > to which there are a number of responses. ie "you could get your cousins in the USA to send you a tape"

You have just answered your own question. :rolleyes:

I couldn't have given you more information even if I wanted to, without getting banned myself.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Did you not see the stickies? As this episode won't be screened over here the only thing you could be talking about is downloading. And not particularly subtly either. Other forums deal with this type of thing. Best if you edit your post.

MarkR wrote:
    Did you not see the stickies? As this episode won't be screened over here the only thing you could be talking about is downloading. And not particularly subtly either. Other forums deal with this type of thing. Best if you edit your post.

thanks for the advice jack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

C_Breeze banned permenantly for asking for downloads, Rollo Tamasi banned for a week for personal abuse (calling C_Breeze a prick)

also what did lafortezza have to do with the charter qz?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement