Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is RAG week?

Options
  • 04-01-2006 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭

Ive got holidays to take from work...when the party startin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Tomorrow!!!!!!!

Party on wayne...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

testicle wrote:
    Tomorrow!!!!!!!

Party on wayne...
    When is it really?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭munky

The 3rd to the 8th of March....I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭cython

munky wrote:
    The 3rd to the 8th of March....I think.

That seems a bit unlikely, unless it starts on a Friday, and runs to the Wednesday.....

Going on the pattern of the past 2 years (when RAG week was on the week before the weeks break arounf Patrick's Day), it's most likely on from the 6th to the 10th, although there's been nothing announced yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭munky

cython wrote:
    That seems a bit unlikely, unless it starts on a Friday, and runs to the Wednesday.....

Going on the pattern of the past 2 years (when RAG week was on the week before the weeks break arounf Patrick's Day), it's most likely on from the 6th to the 10th, although there's been nothing announced yet
    Yeah that'll be it, I wasn't sure of the dates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

sweet, cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭ya-what-now?

Is it not on the last week before we break for Easter??

If that's the way it'd be quite late...we're talkin early April like!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭cython

Is it not on the last week before we break for Easter??

If that's the way it'd be quite late...we're talkin early April like!

No, it's usually the week before the study week, which is generally scheduled to take in St. Patrick's Day. Last year it happened to be kind of before the Easter break because Easter was the week after Patrick's Day, and RAG Week was on the week before Patrick's day. The year before Easter was much later, and RAG Week was still on the week before the study week, so the pattern would seem to suggest the dates I mentioned above

• Registered Users Posts: 7,368 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Anyone know what they've got lined up for RAG week?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭shroomfox

They've signed me up to perform for all the bar-ex's.

This isn't just shoegaze. It's non-stop ambient electronic shoegaze with repetitive bass lines smothered in warm reverb.

Marks & Spencers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,368 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Happy happy joy joy.

Well, if you're there, I'm sure we can look forward to an arms swinging wildly night of dancing and personal injury... :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Thanks guys, its the week after i leave work :D

Advertisement