Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Auld Reekie

• 05-01-2006 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭

No, I don't mean the smokers wall... Dunedin, Edinburgh!!

The Arch.Soc. UCD, well 34 members, are heading there tomorrow for a long weekend. I promise to reveal all the scandal when I return.

If I return... I have been told the Fiscal Deputes office in the city has a raft of legislation banning my favourite pasttimes... but they have a lovely verdict option in Scotland : NOT PROVEN!!!!

See yis next week my lovelies!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Hope you have a good time. Im off to Sweden on a last minute dealio myself to see a friend in the morning. Take loads of pictures boney. See ya later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

So far, we've all got very drunk. Took a tour of the NSM with one of the curators... good!!

Tomorrow we do the Castle and environs; basically Iron Age to present day.

On Sunday we are taking a trip to the Trossachs... mini highlands.

LISTEN OUT!!!

Yours in Whisky,

boneless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I will hopefully have some photos to post next week... afraid there was not much scandal... a lot of drink was consumed and some couples formed; the mini-Highland tour was fantastic. Saw Stirling Castle (Wallace fame) and some stone circles. Saw a reconstructed crannog but it was closed to the public.

Lots of snow and ice too; temp. -3 to -5!!! Only one person did the backside mambo though.

My bird-watching side was satisfied by the sightings of buzzards, red grouse, barnacle and brent geese.

Advertisement