Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coming To An End

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

I'm a repeat sucka! However I am still gonna be only 22 leavin college.

Im gonna be 21, Im just about legal to drink alcohol inmany US states and engage in certain sexual acts this isnt fair my life has just began! God dammit if I dont get a postgrad Im seriously gonna have to find a way to stay in UCD maybe make some sort of bizzare asylum application. That or cling to Hughies shoes begging him to let me stay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Become a phantom of the opera type figure hiding out at the very top of the water tower seducing the freshers from behind your mask of tragedy either that or study. I imagine option number one would be easier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

I would but I cant study, literally. All I can do is cross my fingers really really hard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

uuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh i'll be 23 finishing my degree. i'm so old

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I'll be 24 if I ever finish my degree:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I'll be 20 when I'm finished.
    Boo-urns I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

I'll be 21 when I finish....thats young and seems even younger when you consider my course is 4 years long!

There's no way ill go into the working world then....will need to find some kind of post-grad study to do to keep myself in college!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I'll be 21 in a month's time, so that's how old I'll be when I get my degree (hopefully).

These last 3 years haven't been easy, not by a long shot, but they haven't been the hardest either.

Meh, if I get a degree out of it it'll have all been worthwhile. Put it that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I just plan to finish

Advertisement