Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

juggling schools?

Options
  • 05-01-2006 3:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

have most of you been to juggling schools to leanr how to juggle. I would like to know how most people learned to juggle so well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 soooali

Go to one of the college practices, very good way to make friends and learn how to juggle, remember to keep trying!! It takes a while but once u get it, its brilliant!! Just get 3 balls and give it a go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 andrewg

I am already a good juggler, but i would like to get better. i juggle 5 balls. i am only 15 years old too.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I don't know how it was years ago, but I know that for me the internet has been a great help. I know that there are tricks which would have taken me a good deal longer to learn if it wasn't for certain sites and their slo-mo./normal mo. videos.

I've actually learnt very few tricks from other people, in Real LifeÒ.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Stephenm

Where do you live Andrewg? There's probably a juggling club near you...

have a look at:

http://www.jugglingdb.com/clubs/

Speaking of learning from the internet make sure to check out Gatto's videos and tutorials here:

http://homepage.mac.com/anthonygatto/FileSharing2.html

Especially sequence 10, sequence 15, and "GDW" (near bottom of page)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 andrewg

i've been to the second link, umm... i live in the U.S. in Massachusetts. there is one in boston i guess which is really close to me, but boston is pretty big. there is another one too, i may look into these.

you known what i have noticed recently. that when i unicycle and then juggle right afterwards, it seems that i am better at juggling than usual, i dont know why that is. i rode more than 50 ft on my unicycle and i have had it since christmas!

• Advertisement
Advertisement