Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 26" LCD Tuner Problem

• 05-01-2006 9:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

I have just bought an LG 26" LCD for the bedroom, I already have a pipe cable split from the back of my NTL digibox downstairs to send the cable up to the bedroom. The problem is I can tune all of the analogue channels in perfectly but can't tune the Digibox in properly. It comes in perfectly for a split second after I finish tuning but then the picture goes fuzzy.

I have tried to manual tune and the same thing happens, the one thing that I did notice is that the digibox has the highest UHF/VHF frequency when tuned on the LCD, although it does still seem to be well within the band. I've tried putting the same cable into a different TV and it can tune everything perfectly which makes me suspect it is the tuner on the LG that is the issue. Has anybody ever seen similar?

Advertisement