Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I was swindled out of safe sex!!!!

• 05-01-2006 11:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I did the unmistakeably stupid thing on Stephens night, drank too much got stoned and the slept with my next door neighbour who is a bad boy thinking it would make me feel better and it did temporarily .....
    I grew up with him as his sister babysat me and his mam has always said I wish you two would get together but I never seen it happening because he's such a typ bad boy sensitive sometimes (to me always nice) but mostly a sarcastic smart bastard. got on well with him in teens as he threatened to beat up every fella who did me wrong and really helped me out a situation once or twice but is 6 yrs older than me so never looked into it really

anyway feeling down this xmas through one situation or another and after several months of feeling **** I came off the pill for three weeks to see if it would benefit my moods it did a bit but went back on it on the 20th

was with said neighbour on the 26th after 12 hrs of drinking and several joints and he knows ive been on the pill for ages but even in my state I insisted on condoms anyway we carried on had a good time and went to leave I seen the condom on the floor unused
    he had taken it off insisting he couldn't come with it on and he knew I was on the pill so he didn't think it mattered I freaked and said I never take chances anyway which I never have
    since I was only on it again 6 days it would not have been effective (not really sure at all TBH) but feel so annoyed and cheated
    not sure whether to do a test as its early but to think I could get/be pregnant for him and mess up my life is worrying me sick the fact he was such a f**king tool as well is killing me !!!
    pls help with any advice
    also girls if a bloke u knew did this what would you do

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

well one things for sure is id consider that rape as u didnt consent to unprotected sex (i dont care what others think thats my view so dont bother replying to this with derogetory comments).what u should do is go to the doctor if ur period doesnt come after stop the pill for a month.see what the story is then and whatever the result is....make ur decision then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

It's not rape. She consented to the sex. It was up to her to check if he was using a condom. She should have noticed he took it off. It's a really lousy thing to do, but from a legal standpoint I'm not sure what she could do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭loopyloulou

dont think it matters if you were only back on it 6 days, you should be protected from day one as long as youve been taking it properly...still you werent protected against STI's and hes a little scumbag for doing that!!! Pregnancy is the least of your worries..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

If this is a case of he removed the condom unbeknowns to you, then, while I don't know the specifc legalities involved, I'd say regarding pregnancy, get yourself checked, get yourself checked for stds too, (obviously), but as will no doubt be stated by a mod soon enough, this is not a medical board, so you should really speak to a professional.

But I also feel compelled to point out a lot of inconsistencies in your story. If he removed the condom, presumably he ejaculated inside you, how did you miss that? How did you miss him removing the condom? Why did you have sex with a guy you knew, and kind of considered to be a prick? You also say
    thinking it would make me feel better and it did temporarily .....

Now that to me sounds like you were delighted to have sex with this guy, and you felt great after, which doesn't match up with seeing the condom on the floor and freaking out. All in all there's a suspicious element to this story, and I wonder did you just decide you weren't happy about this guy for some other reason? And is this just a bid to get some attention/revenge?

If I'm wrong, I apologise, and if he did in fact remove the condom without telling you or checking to see if u were actually on the pill, then he's out of line, and if I knew him I'd be busting his balls for it. But your story just doesn't match up.

*dam wireless keyboard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

How long have you been on the pill previously?? I wouldnt worry the pill still covers you up to a month after taking it... But as for him...What a typical Dick head!! Anyway im sure you know this.... But then again most fellas who hear the word pill generally assume that yoru covered 100% cant blame him really as boys will be boys!! Relax and whatever you do dont stress!! Keep on your pill and dont stress if your period doesnt come for the first few days of your 7 day cycle....continue on the pill and during your next 21 days you should get it.... Dont stress anyway!!

Just let him know though that that was a ****in ****ty thing to do! And that you thought he was ur mate despite what you were doing!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 barbie girl

I think ur worryin too much, just because u didnt use protection doesnt mean ur automatically gonna become pregnant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

lady123 wrote:
    I came off the pill for three weeks to see if it would benefit my moods it did a bit but went back on it on the 20th

Really depends where you were at in your cycle. You need to go and get yourself checked with a doctor who will be able to advise you properly.

PS. Don't care how well you know him, he's an absolute B**TARD having unprotected sex with you without your consent :mad:

Sarah** wrote:
    I wouldnt worry the pill still covers you up to a month after taking it... !!
    This isn't always the case, and now I its too late to get the morning after pill.
    I know this isn't the time for 'should have, would have, could have', but why didn't you go for the morning after pill the following day?
    How old you are? and the guy who did this? I can't believe that any adult could take the use of precaution so lightly.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

killswitch wrote:
    well one things for sure is id consider that rape as u didnt consent to unprotected sex

she consented to sex, therefore it was not rape, and I will not have it considered so in this case.
    what he did was low in the extreme, but she should also have checked that he had it on.

there's really nothing you can do, other than never give him the time of day again, any bloke who would do this is nothing less than scum. I don't care how drunk you are.
    get yourself checked out for STI's, I doubt it's the first time he's done this and it's better you get yourself checked asap.
    As you know him for so long, if it were me, I would hand him the bill for any medical treatment and tell him what you think of his behaviour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Sarah** wrote:
    How long have you been on the pill previously?? I wouldnt worry the pill still covers you up to a month after taking it...

That is such dangerous advice and MASSIVELY misinformed!!!

OP - Go to the doctor - s(he) is trained in these matters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

well it is with the pill im on....but as i said depends on how long you have been on the pill for!!!! With dianette it covers you for a month after your last pill...but then that could just be my one.

I was on the the pill for three years
    not sure about my cycle but knowing my luck i probably will be pregnant or contract something (jesus i ****ing hate him)
    I slept with him because i was horny/depressed needed good sex/comfort /whatever else ya look for in a one night stand he was there and came onto me i never regarded him before and certainly hadnt intended on anything else, and i knew him so made it easier and yes i did used to regard him a mate...
    angry badger what do you mean suspicious element i dont understand that at all
    i consider him even more of a prick now
    i should have checked but i managed to put it on myself so all things considering what the f**k bloke would do that????

i did miss the fact he ejaculated in side of me only reaslised when seen the empty condom and then he told me he came inside me after i said i hope u came on the bed ???

he took away the chance for me to protect my self and if he gave me anything i swear to god people i will chop his c**k straight off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

He's a total twat for doing that to you. He should never have taken off the condom without asking you first, total selfish muppet.

Like what everyone else said, your main priority now should be to go see a doctor, take a pregnancy test, get tested for STIs and then you'll know. And like Beruthiel said, send him the bill for the doctor and for the tests. Make him pay it, all he is is scum, he should at least fork out for the money considering what he did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

If you were on the pill for six days previous to the incident, and you took it properly each day, you *should* be perfectly fine with regards not being pregnant. The pill is usually effective from day 1, not always, but with six days behind you I can't see any problems arising.

What a scumbag though, if you don't mind me saying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Sarah** wrote:
    I wouldnt worry the pill still covers you up to a month after taking it... !!

you need to educate yourself on your own medication.

you are not covered for a month if you have been taking the pill.
    You will not be protected from pregnancy until you have taken your daily small hormone pill for the next 7 days in a row.

taken from http://www.inhousepharmacy.co.uk/bcp-hormones/diane-35-information-patient.html

for the OP, take a pregnancy test to put your mind at ease, but to be honest, your best bet is to go to the doctor to ensure the accuracy of a pregnancy test, and also to check for STD's.

as for him, well, i would simply put it down to experience and just have nothing further to do with him.

And people call me a prude for not having casual sex. It usually ends in situations like this. IMO if you decide to behave in this way, you are responsible for the consequences. You knew he was a 'bad boy', you wanted the thrill without having any repercussions. I'm sick of girls being easy and then blaming everything on the guy.
    Yes, he sounds like a prick, yes, it was a horrible thing to do, but you put yourself in the situation. I don't even know how he managed to get the condom off without you noticing, that sounds a bit suss to me. As far as I know he hasn't legally done anything wrong. I would just stay far away from him unless you require any medical treatment, which he should pay for as he deceived you. Hope you learned a lesson from this.

swindled out of safe sex!!!! are you for real!

granted, what he did was v stupid, and out of order, but you made your bed.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭NikNik

DaMe wrote:
    And people call me a prude for not having casual sex. It usually ends in situations like this. IMO if you decide to behave in this way, you are responsible for the consequences. You knew he was a 'bad boy', you wanted the thrill without having any repercussions. I'm sick of girls being easy and then blaming everything on the guy.
    Yes, he sounds like a prick, yes, it was a horrible thing to do, but you put yourself in the situation. I don't even know how he managed to get the condom off without you noticing, that sounds a bit suss to me. As far as I know he hasn't legally done anything wrong. I would just stay far away from him unless you require any medical treatment, which he should pay for as he deceived you. Hope you learned a lesson from this.

I wonder why people call you a prude :rolleyes:
    Who are you to brand someone as "easy" ? Either way, regardless of whether she is easy or not does not give the guy a right to do something like that. It's complete abuse of the situation and wrong by all means. She's not blaming him for sleeping with her. She's blaming him for being a sly fukcer. Get off your high horse. If you've never been in the situation maybe you should refrain from commenting unless it's something postive or constructive.

It's easily possible to miss the condom coming off they're not WMD's ffs !

OP: go to the doctor, send him the bill.

lady123 wrote:
    angry badger what do you mean suspicious element i dont understand that at all
    DaMe wrote:
    I don't even know how he managed to get the condom off without you noticing, that sounds a bit suss to me.

That would be why I find the whole situation a bit suspect.

It's not suspicious at all - perfectly plausible situation as women cannot feel it anyway and with changing positions, lights off etc. it's easily possible to whip it off in a jiffy.

• Advertisement

I wonder why people call you a prude
    Who are you to brand someone as "easy" ? Either way, regardless of whether she is easy or not does not give the guy a right to do something like that. It's complete abuse of the situation and wrong by all means. She's not blaming him for sleeping with her. She's blaming him for being a sly fukcer. Get off your high horse. If you've never been in the situation maybe you should refrain from commenting unless it's something postive or constructive.

I'm not a prude. I just don't agree with casual sex. Your post speaks volumes about the attitude of a lot of young people, and yes I am one myself. I'm sick to death of people coming to me for advice because they think they're pregnant/have AIDS/whatever. It's really immature. As an adult you should be able to handle yourself. Yes, a lot of people have casual sex and enjoy it and have no problems, but many people, including the OP, are incapable of that. If she was being really responsible she wouldn't have risked having sex at all while off the Pill, wouldn't have done it drunk and would have noticed that he took the condom off. I'm not saying the guy is a prick, but what happened to people taking responsibility for themselves?

Yes I think it's easy to sleep with a guy you know is a bad boy and don't want a relationship with because he's coming on to you. What do you call it? I'm not saying it's not an easy enough mistake but I've been in that situation more than a few times and always said no. It is just too risky, as evidenced by the OP now worrying about being pregnant and having an STD. I've stated my opinion, legally she hasn't a leg to stand on, I agree she should make him pay for the medical costs if needed but I'm not going to pretend it's all his fault. She knew he was a prick before.

he took it off while he was giving me oral sex because yes I asked that
    its easy to get lost in the height of passion and condoms aint glow in the dark FFS
    I protected myself by giving him condoms and putting one on him wat more can I do??
    well obviously other than stop and check every 5 mins to see if he's still wearing it..
    i mean what wants to risk getting a girl he knows for so long pregnant

if I was a guy and a girl told me she was on the pill but she wasn't id feel exactly the same way
    I was on yasmin and im pretty not sure if I was off it for 3 weeks it would protect me I was relying on the condom
    don't call me easy this is not a run of the mill thing I've known him for the best part of 18 years I just didn't intend on sleeping with him again so that's why its a one night stand

my parents would kill me because they know what he's like and his mam and family will expect us to get married and if I end up pregnant or catching anything don't mean to sound stupid but I'm telling his ma on him
    she should have him sterilised

lady123 wrote:
    if I end up pregnant or catching anything don't mean to sound stupid but I'm telling his ma on him

I’ve read your rants, and yes, you have a right to be upset, as I stated already, what he did was low.
    However, it takes two to tango, you were off the pill for a month, yet you seemed to think that it was perfectly ok to have sex with just a condom. Condoms can help to stop you becoming pregnant, but they are not 100% guaranteed and to have sex with one without being on the pill means you are just as responsible for the act.
    If you do become pregnant then it is as much your fault as it is his.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

What an a*&hole

Here's what you do, tell him you did one of those home pregnecy tests and it came back positive. Let him sweat it out for a week or so, then go to him and tell him you went to the doctor to get a full test and that no you aren't pregnent.

A few sleepless nights of worry might scare some sense into this idiot.

Not to scare you or anything, but I think you should go get an STD test when you can. If he doesn't like using condoms with you then I would say he has had a good bit of unprotected sex in his time. And he doesn't come across as someone who has regular checks himself. So you might want to get tested now, and then again in say 3 months, just to check everything is ok.

lady123 wrote:
    I'm telling his ma on him

....I think that says it all really.

I'm not being a prick, but i really don't accept that these things can just happen, if you knew he was a prick, why did you get wasted/stoned with him? WHy did you have sex with him?

I realise we all need comfort and all that garbage every once in a while, but feeling down, or having a **** few weeks doesn't mean you get to throw caution to the wind with a known prick.
    NikNik wrote:
    It's not suspicious at all - perfectly plausible situation as women cannot feel it anyway and with changing positions, lights off etc. it's easily possible to whip it off in a jiffy.

....you speakin form experience there NikNik? All I'm saying is the best way to avoid these situations is to exercise a little responsibility. This guy is a total ****wit, no disputing that, but it sounds like the OP knew that, and still went there, doesn't realy match up in my head, and seems obvious that a bit of softly, softly would go mcuh better enxt time.

Otherwise as everyone else is saying, get checked for STD, pregnancy, and move one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Beruthiel wrote:
    yet you seemed to think that it was perfectly ok to have sex with just a condom.
    So do lots of people.

In fact lots of women are now starting to turn down the pill due to fears of cancer in later life.

Beruthiel wrote:
    you are just as responsible for the act.

Not if the fella claimed he was wearing a condom and had in reality taken it off before he entered her.
    Beruthiel wrote:
    This wouldn’t have happened if you weren’t stuck for some ‘comfort sex’ as you call it, face up to the fact that you are not innocent in this either.
    I didn't expect quite so much preaching from you Beruthiel. Is having sex is "guilty" now?

The OP is not claiming this guy raped her or anything. The sex part isn't the issue.

It's him lying about wearing a condom that is the issue.

DaMe wrote:
    I'm not a prude. I just don't agree with casual sex. Your post speaks volumes about the attitude of a lot of young people, and yes I am one myself. I'm sick to death of people coming to me for advice because they think they're pregnant/have AIDS/whatever. It's really immature. As an adult you should be able to handle yourself. Yes, a lot of people have casual sex and enjoy it and have no problems, but many people, including the OP, are incapable of that. If she was being really responsible she wouldn't have risked having sex at all while off the Pill, wouldn't have done it drunk and would have noticed that he took the condom off. I'm not saying the guy is a prick, but what happened to people taking responsibility for themselves?

Yes I think it's easy to sleep with a guy you know is a bad boy and don't want a relationship with because he's coming on to you. What do you call it? I'm not saying it's not an easy enough mistake but I've been in that situation more than a few times and always said no. It is just too risky, as evidenced by the OP now worrying about being pregnant and having an STD. I've stated my opinion, legally she hasn't a leg to stand on, I agree she should make him pay for the medical costs if needed but I'm not going to pretend it's all his fault. She knew he was a prick before.

Fair enough you don't agree with what she did and you're entitled to your opinion. But just because you don't like it, doesn't mean she's easy so maybe you shouldn't make such assumptions when you have nothing to base them on.

In my opinion she didn't handle it all that bad, bar the fact she knew he was a prick and still slept with him but you should be able to sleep with whoever you choose as long as they consent to it. AFAIK apart from abstinence, condoms are the only form of protection from STD's no? At least she had the intention of using it at all. It's OK to say "You made your bed....blabla" if she hadn't bothered with protecting herself and was worried about getting something but I, for one applaud that she tried to protect herself in the first place.

Were all grown ups here and know that in real life sometimes we give in to temptation. Nobody's perfect. We all make mistakes and live and learn.

I think people nowadays are too quick to point the finger without looking in the mirror first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

originally posted by lady123
    was with said neighbour on the 26th after 12 hrs of drinking and several joints
    Go to the doctor and discuss what happened with the sex. But also have a chat with him about how you're feeling about things in general at the moment, you sound a bit depressed amd he may give you some good advice on your attitude to alcohol (and recreational drugs). When I was in my 20's I suffered (and endured a lot) from undiagnosed depression and low self esteem, which resulted in self destructive behaviour involving alcohol and the usual other stumulants. Thanks to good advice from doctors I was given a lot of insight and help, and having personally acted on said advice I'm doing really well now. Have been the happiest I've ever been for the past few years now...

Good luck and try to learn something from the experience!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 541 ✭✭✭chern0byl

presumably he ejaculated inside you, how did you miss that? How did you miss him removing the condom?

DaMe wrote:
    . . I don't even know how he managed to get the condom off without you noticing, .

Have either of you had much sex at all?

DaMe wrote:
    It usually ends in situations like this.

You said you dont have casual sex, so how can speak with any authority on it?

• Advertisement

Wicknight wrote:
    What an a*&hole

Here's what you do, tell him you did one of those home pregnecy tests and it came back positive. Let him sweat it out for a week or so, then go to him and tell him you went to the doctor to get a full test and that no you aren't pregnent.

A few sleepless nights of worry might scare some sense into this idiot.

Not to scare you or anything, but I think you should go get an STD test when you can. If he doesn't like using condoms with you then I would say he has had a good bit of unprotected sex in his time. And he doesn't come across as someone who has regular checks himself. So you might want to get tested now, and then again in say 3 months, just to check everything is ok.

OMG u so should honey it would scare the **** outta him.
    this prick needs to learn birth control is there for reason and not to make his orgasm difficult
    I swear to god I know guys like going "bareback" but that's for relationships only when both partners are disease free and sorted with something else

OP I would tell him your pregnant to scare him then tell your parents what he did and let your father at him because if a guy did that to me my dad would break his legs.:D :D
    as well would wonder if he had any other motives behind taking it off perhaps
    he wanted u 2 get pregnant if you hadn't have found the condom what would have happened:mad:
    just thought I'd say that guys have done stranger things:confused::confused:
    go to the doctor get sorted and don't be scared !
    what ever people say don't feel bad about sleeping with him in the first place everyone can feel low at time to time and alcohol seems the best thing to turn to at xmas because no-one will notice
    but what happened to you was wrong he is a sly ****er who only cared about his own pleasure rather than protecting you from pregnancy and diseases:eek:
    and if you do get pregnant and god forbid there's an innocent child brought into this mess I give you strength to do it
    if it were me id hand the child over and tell him he can raise it

chern0byl wrote:
    Have either of you had much sex at all?
    You said you dont have casual sex, so how can speak with any authority on it?

.....*sigh*

Look kids, this attitude up here, it doesn't excuse being irresponsible about sex. Just because we all enjoy sex, and having as much as possible doesn't mean that when you get polluted, and do the nasty with someone you know is a redball, doesn't mean you're somehow not responsible. I'm not pointing the finger here.

I am however pointing out that her attitude appears to be fairly reckless, ad in this case that's obvious, and she finds herself in a bit of a predicment because of it. erego, in a grown up world the lesson here is, be more discerning in future. If you're feeling down, maybe consider talking to someone, a friend, or family member, or a professional if need be. Don't jump into bed with the nearest person.

Chernobyl: obviously you'll lose out when women start being more discerning about who they get down with, but don't worry about it, just get yourself a puppy, but not a girl puppy, you probably wouldn't be able to resist the temptation of a love that dares not speak it's name

....you speakin form experience there NikNik?

Yes I am.

.....*sigh*
    Chernobyl: obviously you'll lose out when women start being more discerning about who they get down with, but don't worry about it, just get yourself a puppy, but not a girl puppy, you probably wouldn't be able to resist the temptation of a love that dares not speak it's name

Why would i? A Good Looking, Smart and Funny guy like myself who is on the road to success...but at thats irrelevant because the only thing that matters is that i am sure of myself.
    If it all does go south for me, i'll give your ma one more call.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

Here's what you should do. Tell him you went to the doctor for a check and it came back positive for HIV, and it was there when he slept with you so he has to get himself checked out.
    That will give him a nice bit of time to worry himself to death and have the tables turned on him.
    Wicknight's idea of telling him your up the pole is good too, but he'll worry more if he can't turn his back on it. Which is what he'd do if you turned out to be pregnant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

lady123 wrote:
    he took away the chance for me to protect my self and if he gave me anything i swear to god people i will chop his c**k straight off

No.

You failed to check the condom was in place and you didnt notice, you failed to ensure that you had safer sex due to you being intoxicated.
    You Choose to have sex with a person of Your choosing and it was your bad judgememt call about this person that has you in this situtation.

Now that being said what he did was wrong, esp as you had asked for a condom to be used but it takes two.

I would suggest making an appointment with your dr,
    or getting intouch with the www.ifpa.ie and thier contraceptive phone line.
    1850 49 50 51.
    IF you are not covered by the pill and it is with in 72 hours of the him cuming inside you you can still take the morning after pill.
    You still need to see about getting screened for STI, speak to your dr and
    have a look at the stickied thread.

chern0byl personal insults will get you banned from this forum as will unhelpful postings and off topic postings AngryBadger

Thaedydal

• Advertisement

chern0byl wrote:
    Why would i? A Good Looking, Smart and Funny guy like myself who is on the road to success...but at thats irrelevant because the only thing that matters is that i am sure of myself.
    If it all does go south for me, i'll give your ma one more call.

lmao My mother'd be waaaayyyyy out of your league sport. I suggest you keep going way down south

lmao I suggest you keep going way down south

There are no leagues mate, just haves and have nots.

OP: Your as guilty as much as he is[of being a bastard]. Accept it and move on.

lets keep it on topic shall we?

chern0byl wrote:
    There are no leagues mate, just haves and have nots.

OP: Your as guilty as much as he is[of being a bastard]. Accept it and move on.
    How the F**k do you justify her as being a bastard? he's the one that removed the condom without tellin her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭100gSoma

lady123 wrote:
    I protected myself by giving him condoms and putting one on him wat more can I do??
    well obviously other than stop and check every 5 mins to see if he's still wearing it..

When I have had one nighters before, the girls would actually feel down to make sure it was still on. especially if we were 're-engaging' after oral or something. Im not defending him, but your responsible for your own well-being. especially with someone who doesn't love you and you cannot trust. lesosn learned i imagine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭dbnavan

lady123 wrote:
    I did the unmistakeably stupid thing on Stephens night, drank too much got stoned and the slept with my next door neighbour who is a bad boy thinking it would make me feel better and it did temporarily .....
    I grew up with him as his sister babysat me and his mam has always said I wish you two would get together but I never seen it happening because he's such a typ bad boy sensitive sometimes (to me always nice) but mostly a sarcastic smart bastard. got on well with him in teens as he threatened to beat up every fella who did me wrong and really helped me out a situation once or twice but is 6 yrs older than me so never looked into it really

anyway feeling down this xmas through one situation or another and after several months of feeling **** I came off the pill for three weeks to see if it would benefit my moods it did a bit but went back on it on the 20th

was with said neighbour on the 26th after 12 hrs of drinking and several joints and he knows ive been on the pill for ages but even in my state I insisted on condoms anyway we carried on had a good time and went to leave I seen the condom on the floor unused
    he had taken it off insisting he couldn't come with it on and he knew I was on the pill so he didn't think it mattered I freaked and said I never take chances anyway which I never have
    since I was only on it again 6 days it would not have been effective (not really sure at all TBH) but feel so annoyed and cheated
    not sure whether to do a test as its early but to think I could get/be pregnant for him and mess up my life is worrying me sick the fact he was such a f**king tool as well is killing me !!!
    pls help with any advice

Unfortunately u consented to sleep with him, it was up to you to make sure the condom, that said he is an as*****e, Have you got a big brother by any chance? Cause I know what he deserves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Advocating volience will also get you banned from this forum.
    Keep things civil people.
    Do read the charter
    Have a nice day
    Thaedydal

How the F**k do you justify her as being a bastard? he's the one that removed the condom without tellin her

Not of being a bastard, but she is guilty too. She wasnt responsible and may pay the price. I feel sorry for the girl that she has encountered such a bastard but she stated that she knew he was a "bad boy"[aka] a fookin plonker and took the decision to shag him. Time to take some responsibility, even if it is a tad late.

Thaedydal wrote:
    Advocating volience will also get you banned from this forum.
    Keep things civil people.
    Do read the charter
    Have a nice day
    Thaedydal

Thanks for pointing that out but I was very careful with my words, i said i know what he deserves up to you to construe what u want, i never mentioned violence,

Have a nice day ;)

dbnavan wrote:
    i never mentioned violence,

really?
    so what are we to take from this remark:

Have you got a big brother by any chance? Cause I know what he deserves

you may not have mentioned violence, but you implied it, that's a bannable offence in this forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭toffeapple

I would have to agree the whole things sounds suspect to me aswell....firstly he took it off with out you noticing?
    secondly you where aware enough to check a condom for sperm but you werent aware enough to know when he took it off?? i presume thats what you did because if it was unused in the sense of it was still in the wrapper then he never put it on in the first place!!
    I know it was traumatic experience for you and i understand but are you sure your not having selective memory?
    especially when you were wasted its hard to know what really happened

Beruthiel wrote:
    really?
    so what are we to take from this remark:

Have you got a big brother by any chance? Cause I know what he deserves

you may not have mentioned violence, but you implied it, that's a bannable offence in this forum

Just talk to him, and tell everyone what he did :D embarress him!

toffeapple wrote:
    I would have to agree the whole things sounds suspect to me aswell....firstly he took it off with out you noticing?
    secondly you where aware enough to check a condom for sperm but you werent aware enough to know when he took it off?? i presume thats what you did because if it was unused in the sense of it was still in the wrapper then he never put it on in the first place!!
    I know it was traumatic experience for you and i understand but are you sure your not having selective memory?
    especially when you were wasted its hard to know what really happened
    she said she put it on him then seen it thrown there empty!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭toffeapple

so you would usually check a condom for sperm would you?

toffeapple wrote:
    so you would usually check a condom for sperm would you?
    well theres a big difference in the apperence of a condom when its empty as opposed to when its full she obviously copped it was and she said he confessed to taking it off soo....

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement