Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I was swindled out of safe sex!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭toffeapple

well theres a big difference in the apperence of a condom when its empty as opposed to when its full she obviously copped it was and she said he confessed to taking it off soo....

my point is that she spent the first half of the post explaining how out of she was and how she never noticed him taking it off but she had the wereabouts to check the jonnie...maybe its true i think it seems strange..but i wasnt there we have to take her word for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

toffeapple wrote:
    so you would usually check a condom for sperm would you?

You are infact ment to to make sure it did not burst.

Thaedydal wrote:
    You are infact ment to to make sure it did not burst.
    OMG i never even thought of that!!! hee hee hee Talk about missing the most obvious and relevent thing about condoms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

http://www.epigee.org/guide/condomuse.html
    Taking the Condom Off
    Condoms should be removed shortly after sex, before a man has lost his erection. To remove a condom:

* Your partner should hold onto the base of the condom as he pulls out. This will help prevent the semen from leaking out
    * Inspect the condom for any signs of breakage or leaking.
    * Pull the condom off and throw the used condom in the garbage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

YOUR PARTNER SHOULD REMOVE THE CONDOM!!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen!! You have just witnessed that he was the one who should remove it and check it....so I dont think she is at fault here....maybe for picking a tosser to do the whole confort sleeping thing but otherwise he is in the wrong!! Also who are we to judge her that she had a one night stand.....happens all the time!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

i'm sorry, but i assume the difference in sensation between using and not using a condom is quite the same for guys and dolls. So how the **** did you not notice as soon as he 'slipped' back in?

Also, not to worry about STD's, it wouldn't have made a difference if he wore a condom or not if you're going to suck each other off:rolleyes:

Cos i'm a bad boy for life,
    Peace.

Sarah** wrote:

Ladies and Gentlemen!! You have just witnessed that he was the one who should remove it and check it....so I dont think she is at fault here....maybe for picking a tosser to do the whole confort sleeping thing but otherwise he is in the wrong!! Also who are we to judge her that she had a one night stand.....happens all the time!!

of course its his fault since when during sex are girls gonna be so paranoid to check the condom (all while trying to have an orgasm and some fun too) that they are f**king some weirdo and that'l he'l remove the condom in order to cum while risking a pregnancy all while ruining the girls life too
    i hope she doesnt get pregnant for him, jebus think of it
    OMG the horror

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

When changing positions you should check the condom, even change it.
    Sarah** wrote:

Read it again. Now assuming heterosexual sex (as was likely in this case)
    Taking the Condom Off
    Condoms should be removed shortly after sex, before a man has lost his erection. To remove a condom:

* Your partner [the male] should hold onto the base of the condom as he [the male] pulls out. This will help prevent the semen from leaking out
    * Inspect the condom for any signs of breakage or leaking. [strictly speaking the female, but someone]
    * Pull the condom off and throw the used condom in the garbage [strictly speaking the female, but someone]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Victor wrote:
    Pull the condom off and throw the used condom in the garbage [strictly speaking the female, but soemone]

Speaking from (bad) experience, that isn't a very good idea, the female doing it I mean. It is much easier for the man to do that and much less likely for it to leak all over the place while he is.

• Advertisement

Wicknight wrote:
    Speaking from (bad) experience, that isn't a very good idea, the female doing it I mean. It is much easier for the man to do that and much less likely for it to leak all over the place while he is.

yes an injury to the condom or penis can occur *remembering past experience with of removing a condom while wearing false nails*
    hee hee hee , it spilled all over him :D:D:D:D
    Dont care at least it didnt get me

Wicknight wrote:
    I realise this, but I was merely breaking down the grammar that Sarah** had misinterpreted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

of course its his fault since when during sex are girls gonna be so paranoid to check the condom (all while trying to have an orgasm and some fun too) that they are f**king some weirdo and that'l he'l remove the condom in order to cum while risking a pregnancy all while ruining the girls life too
    i hope she doesnt get pregnant for him, jebus think of it
    OMG the horror

At this stage I think one of the main points is why would anyone have sex with a weirdo? And it's well stablished that she knew this guy, and felt he was best avoided, so what the hell was she doing?

when during sex are girls gonna be so paranoid to check the condom (all while trying to have an orgasm and some fun too)

No one has suggested that, but what has been suggested several times is that she should have noticed him taking the condom off, this kind of claptrap you're spewing isn't helping because you're essentially saying "It's always the guys responsibility", which as we all know is horse****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

my gf informs me that the difference between sex with and without condoms is immense and that she's couldn't imagine somebody not realizing it!

At this stage I think one of the main points is why would anyone have sex with a weirdo? And it's well stablished that she knew this guy, and felt he was best avoided, so what the hell was she doing?
    [mod hat on]OK, point has been made by others. Stop badgering the OP.[/mod hat]

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kermitdfrog

My god there are some judgemental posters on today! I dont see how any judgements on what she did or didn't do wrong have any relevance to the advice she was seeking, but how and ever.

Whether or not you condone casual sex is neither here nor there - what's not right for you may be for someone else, who are you to decide?

Some quotes that had me livid with their ignorance, unrealistic judgemental nature or sheer stupidity...
    However, it takes two to tango, you were off the pill for a month, yet you seemed to think that it was perfectly ok to have sex with just a condom. Condoms can help to stop you becoming pregnant, but they are not 100% guaranteed and to have sex with one without being on the pill means you are just as responsible for the act.
    If you do become pregnant then it is as much your fault as it is his.
    Oh FFS - are you therefore claiming that every woman should be on the pill? That any woman that isnt is taking risks? Come off it. She took precautions, that's all anyone can do. If some jumped up little **** then is sneaky and removes the barriers and protections you have put in place how is it your fault?

Oh and the pill is not 100% guranteed either. Surely if she was still on the pill, that wasnt enough. Perhaps more? Feck it, celibacy! Sure its the only way!

I would have to agree the whole things sounds suspect to me aswell....firstly he took it off with out you noticing?
    Well, unless you only have sex in one position, without moving, with lights on and with little involvement then yeah, its very feckin easy to not notice. I can only assume this person has not had sex or has only had staid boring sex cos its very very likely that things can happen without being aware.
    secondly you where aware enough to check a condom for sperm but you werent aware enough to know when he took it off??
    Why is this so hard to believe? You're lying there after, you notice a condom and empty condom on the floor....? I dont get what you're implying about awareness - that if she was aware enough to check after she should have been aware enough during to notice it was gone? Again, have you not had good sex or something? Of course you are less aware during sex! Jebus....

When changing positions you should check the condom, even change it.
    Be realistic. Check its still on, sure, ideally - doesn't always happen. But change it? Seriously? If nothing else, how many condoms would you go through if that were the case, a box session sometimes?

All those judging her for having a one night stand - none of your business. Free world, free choice. Yeah, its more risky if you dont take precautions. She did. Get over yourselves. I didnt realise that in our society that because someone is taken advantage its now their fault. Do these same people think a woman wearing a short skirt who gets raped is equally or partly at fault? Well?

OP

You came for advice about what to do, not to have your choices judged - that's been answered. Simply put, go to your GP, have a pregnancy test, have an STD test, and never so much as look at the prick again (well, maybe tell him he's an asshole first - if you say nothing he'll simply think your embarassed about the sex and avoiding him cos of that. Make sure he knows how angry you are and why).

• Advertisement

elvis2002 wrote:
    my gf informs me that the difference between sex with and without condoms is immense and that she's couldn't imagine somebody not realizing it!
    i think the girl pointed out how drunk /out of her head she was
    i'd say shes probably relieved a bit that she noticed the empty condom

Victor wrote:
    [mod hat on]OK, point has been made by others. Stop badgering the OP.[/mod hat]

Fair enough, but i actually meant that for coolsmileygirl not the OP, althought perhaps given how far ot we are at this juncture......my bad sir!:v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

well if she could feel enough to have an orgasm, i'd say she could feel enough to tell the guy wasn't wearing a condom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭CarPark

Just to say, there is another reason to go to your GP. If you are actually pregnant you will probably need to come off the pill immediately, as staying on it may damage the unborn child. For many reasons, you need to go to a GP tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

DaMe wrote:
    You knew he was a 'bad boy', you wanted the thrill without having any repercussions. I'm sick of girls being easy and then blaming everything on the guy.

Sorry, what? She had sex, for enjoyment, on the understanding that it was relatively safe; he was using a condom. There's nothing whatsoever wrong with that; it was between two consenting adults and so forth. He, unbeknownst to her, removed the condom and put her at risk of pregnancy and a wide variety of unpleasant diseases. 100% of the blame attaches to him. She did nothing wrong, while he abused her trust.

If this isn't illegal, it should be.

And get a full STD test, as soon as possible.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

lady123 wrote:
    the slept with my next-door neighbour who is a bad boy .....
    ..... But even in my state I insisted on condoms anyway we carried on had a good time and went to leave I seen the condom on the floor unused
    He had taken it off insisting he couldn't come with it on and he knew I was on the pill so he didn't think it mattered I freaked and said I never take chances anyway which I never have
    Since I was only on it again 6 days it would not have been effective (not really sure at all TBH) but feel so annoyed and cheated
    Not sure whether to do a test as its early but to think I could get/be pregnant for him and mess up my life is worrying me sick the fact he was such a f**king tool as well is killing me!!!
    pls help with any advice
    also girls if a bloke u knew did this what would you do

If you knew this bloke the way you know him...being a "bad boy" and all that, I would have thought that sleeping with him in an intoxicated situation would have been a bad idea but, whats done is done....
    So moving on from that...

How drunk and stoned were you that you could get the thing on but didn’t notice he'd taken it off? Jesus, if you were that comatose I'd say it would have been difficult to see it on the floor on the way out let alone...see..in general.

Yes..this is suspect.

He would have had to either withdraw at some stage to take it off, which you would have noticed, (or at least noticed the slight interruption or the whacking sound that condoms tend to make when you reef them off in a second).

My opinion is that someone got a little caught up in the throws of passion.

Its up to you to look after your own body. Especially on a one-nighter. I understand that mistakes happen but I can’t stand women, entering into a situation, wary of a bloke, and then put the blame on him. You knew he was a fuker... the only fool in this is you.

If you are going to sport-fuk to make yourself feel emotionally better then look after yourself. (If you seriously think that’s going to resolve anything you feel)

When actually did he explain that he couldn’t come wearing condoms, after, during? When you "caught" him out?

Cop on.

Go to the doctor and get yourself tested. Get the full round-worm experience. And don't try and pin blame of any kind on anyone for your own mishaps.

If you had of said...s**t I fuked up...I slept with this "bad boy" next door, I would have said fair enough. But be very careful where you pin blame in these situations.

What would I do as a girl?

I'd leave him alone, and learn from my own mistake.
    And yes it is your mistake, you got out of your face, you were not in a relationship with him he wasn’t going to consider the consequences. If he didn’t think he would catch anything from you then that’s his issue, your job is to look after yourself.
    You knew what he was.

go get tested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

Well, what a surprise.... the girls are defending her and the guys are defending him. :rolleyes:

Yes, he was at fault for taking off the condom, he should know better. But you should know better than to have sex when you're intoxicated with alcohol and marijuana. You can't blame the alcohol/drugs for doing stupid things.

You can't blame the alcohol/drugs for doing stupid things.

Since when is having sex a stupid thing?

Everyone giving out the girl seems to be taking the attitute that "well if you do something wrong and you get in trouble don't cry about it afterward"

This whole causal sex is bad and you got what you deserved, um-kay attitute is sooo 1955 people

If she had said "Babe did you turn off the oven" and he has said "Yup I did" when he actually hadn't and the house burnt down would that be her fault too for having a man in her house without a priest or a nun to look after them?

"You invited a man into your house for dinner alone, you have to take responsibility for what you did, don't cry about it after the fact"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭Crash

i'd say shes probably relieved a bit that she noticed the empty condom
    I swear to god, this bits makes my heart BLEED.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Since when is having sex a stupid thing?

Everyone giving out the girl seems to be taking the attitute that "well if you do something wrong and you get in trouble don't cry about it afterward"

This whole causal sex is bad and you got what you deserved, um-kay attitute is sooo 1955 people

If she had said "Babe did you turn off the oven" and he has said "Yup I did" when he actually hadn't and the house burnt down would that be her fault too for having a man in her house without a priest or a nun to look after them?

"You invited a man into your house for dinner alone, you have to take responsibility for what you did, don't cry about it after the fact"

The people siding with the OP and calling people prudes have totally missed the point. Those examples you gave have nothing to do with this situation. No-one is saying sex is wrong or stupid, or even that casual sex is bad. The point is that people too stupid, immature or irresponsible to deal with the consequences of casual sex should not be doing it. The attitude of the OP clearly proves this! Don't say she wasn't wanting us all to jump all over the guy, because she clearly did. Her posts show no acceptance that she is partly responsible for the situation. Her comments seem pretty immature as well - "I'll tell his ma on him" etc - sounds like something a 12 year old would say.

Yes, what the guy did was dishonest and really mean, but she knew what he was like and still chose to sleep with him. I'm not holier than thou but I'm pissed off with the attitude of some posters saying people must never have had sex and implying they're losers because they aren't siding with the OP. Very immature attitude IMO. Believe me I have been in plenty of situations where I could have had a one night stand, and really wanted to, but ended up saying no because deep down I knew it would be a huge mistake and not worth any possible consequences. I can go about my life without worrying if I'm pregnant or have HIV. Of course I'm not saying everyone should agree with me, but it rubs me the wrong way when women make stupid decisions and then blame the man. Even getting that drunk and stoned with a guy is stupid IMO.

I happen to think women SHOULD be more responsible about protection, and don't find it far fetched that people should double up with the pill and condom, or check that the condom is still in place. Who cares if you shouldn't have to, or the guy should do that? WE are the ones who pay the consequences, always. I am afraid that the OP still has not learned her lesson or grasped how serious this could be. If she has HIV or even is pregnant, the last thing to worry about is telling his ma. What will that achieve anyway? Yes it's too late now for 'you shouldn't have done that' but for the next time?

Wicknight wrote:

Ah the liberal brigade.

thats all very well and good.Thing is, Mr free love :p the issue isnt her having sex with the guy next door on a one night extravaganza, in which by the way, she can remember she had a good time but not quite when he whipped off the condom...

...but the issue is, that she is by her thread title, indicating she was "done over by this evil bad boy"

btw, having casual sex in 1955, which happened fairly frequently by the way, was perhaps alot safer than in 2006, where in Dublin for example in 2005 syphillus was on an increase.

To be honest getting pregnant is the least of her issues.
    The issue with most replies is not the casual sex. But the blame game.

[QUOTE=Wicknight

"You invited a man into your house for dinner alone, you have to take responsibility for what you did, don't cry about it after the fact"[/QUOTE]

Her oven, her house.

By the same token, if I forgot to turn off the lights in work on the way out would they take the excess esb bill out of my wages?

...since we are heading down the road of non sensical/relative analgies.

bug wrote:
    By the same token, if I forgot to turn off the lights in work on the way out would they take the excess esb bill out of my wages?

...since we are heading down the road of non sensical/relative analgies.

Say you were a bus driver, and your employer told you that the bus had airbags. Bus crashes, no airbags, you're paralysed. Surely you have grounds to complain.

Really, people are being a bit odd. The OP did something a bit silly, but that many of us have done. Her gentleman friend also did something a bit silly, and on top of that did something stupid and dangerous and without the knowledge of the girl. Who's to blame? It seems to me to be obvious that the boy is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Who's to blame? both of them.

granted the guy was a dickhead, and did something unbelievably low. i think we can agree on that.

however, stating that you were SWINDLED OUT OF SAFE SEX is basically attempting to absolve yourself of all responsibility.

also theres such a convoluted story coming out of this one i actually have no idea where tf things happened or at what point?

rsynnott wrote:
    Say you were a bus driver, and your employer told you that the bus had airbags. Bus crashes, no airbags, you're paralysed. Surely you have grounds to complain.

ok alright but say Im drunk and stoned driving the bus, and Im possibly so drunk and stoned that I dont notice the little tiny light going off that says "AIRBAG MISFUNCTION".

Its the buses fault right.

The bus might even have been a crappy old recommisioned bus.
    See analogies dont work.
    however, stating that you were SWINDLED OUT OF SAFE SEX is basically attempting to absolve yourself of all responsibility.

exactly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

I can't believe the stupidity of the guy for assuming that the OP didn't have an STI that she could give him! It's not nice, but OP, instead of being a baby and telling on him to his mummy, make him sweat it out.. leave it a month and then let him know you go checked out by your doc and that you have something nasty and itchy that burns like hell and that he should probably get checked too.

• Advertisement

bug wrote:
    ok alright but say Im drunk and stoned driving the bus, and Im possibly so drunk and stoned that I dont notice the little tiny light going off that says "AIRBAG MISFUNCTION".

Its the buses fault right.

The bus might even have been a crappy old recommisioned bus.
    See analogies dont work.

Your analogy is incorrect. He did it deliberately. So, for instance, employer assures you bus is safe, employer then without telling you removes airbags (I don't know why :) ) then goes on from there.

everyone TBH I was quiet naive in thinking because he fancied me that he wouldn't be a prick to me but hey I'm paying in worry now
    and I never would have thought a guy would metaphorically have us both jump off a cliff
    I always thought guys were scared of diseases and even more scared of paying/raising a kid
    which BTW if I end up pregnant just to be spiteful I will make sure he lives up to his full reasponability's and I can full well do a good job of making sure he does it because he lives next door.
    I know I have to see a doctor but I'm too scared I need another week to get up the courage
    and also need the courage to tell a mate so someone will come with me or I will have a panic attack
    yes I know how it was a bit my fault in not fully checking the condom but jebus ...
    and yes I know if this sounds really blaming but he was not that drunk and only had 1 joint while I had been drinking all f**kin day with my cousin (his best mate) and himself so its not totally out of my twist to assume he would take control of the condom since I gave them to him and put one on him

I fell asleep after so I was semi ok when going home and the noticed the empty condom to which he said, I cant cum if I wear a condom to which I started screaming the why the **** didn't you say something or at least pull out BTW is always an option not the best one but 10 times better than what happened
    and yes not responsible sleeping with a guy with a known rep but how long do you have to know someone before they will treat you with a little bit of regard

The point is that people too stupid, immature or irresponsible to deal with the consequences of casual sex should not be doing it. The attitude of the OP clearly proves this! Don't say she wasn't wanting us all to jump all over the guy, because she clearly did. Her posts show no acceptance that she is partly responsible for the situation. Her comments seem pretty immature as well - "I'll tell his ma on him" etc - sounds like something a 12 year old would say.

*applause*

Ha ha but in fairness if they are neighbours and she is probably close enough to his mother
    i would do exactly the same and let everyone know what he did

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kermitdfrog

Sorry, what? She had sex, for enjoyment, on the understanding that it was relatively safe; he was using a condom. There's nothing whatsoever wrong with that; it was between two consenting adults and so forth.
    Exactly.
    I'm not holier than thou but I'm pissed off with the attitude of some posters saying people must never have had sex and implying they're losers because they aren't siding with the OP. Very immature attitude IMO.
    I was the one who said people must never have had sex. Not because of their not siding with the OP, but because of ridiculous statements like...
    He would have had to either withdraw at some stage to take it off, which you would have noticed, (or at least noticed the slight interruption or the whacking sound that condoms tend to make when you reef them off in a second).
    ....and others similiar posts, which show no understanding or experience of anything other than straight up one-position sex. It implies this person has only had sex whereby they don't change positions and once intercourse starts they never withdraw or change activity.
    Originally Posted by DaMe
    You knew he was a 'bad boy', you wanted the thrill without having any repercussions. I'm sick of girls being easy and then blaming everything on the guy.
    No, thats wholly untrue, she took precautions so as there wouldnt be reprecussions. And news flash - being easy (I dont believe she was, but even so) does not make you culpable for blame. This IS all the guys fault - she did nothing wrong.
    The point is that people too stupid, immature or irresponsible to deal with the consequences of casual sex should not be doing it.
    And you dont think by takign precautions she showed enough intelligence, maturity and responsibilty? Ah, right, cos HE did something wrong, SHE'S to blame...

If she had gotten drunk and was raped, is she then partly to blame? The whole hounding reminds me of The Accussed, its scary. I thought Ireland had moved on from this mindset years ago but apparently not.

bug wrote:

Most likely if it was your job to turn off the lights, you had told your manager on Dec 24th that yes you had turned off all the lights and then as you were just about to leave you ran around the building turning them all back on again and left for the holidays :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭100gSoma

Kermitdfrog you have got to be trolling...your trying to stoke the fire here I suspect.

She did show intelligence taking a precaution, but limited intelligence. Casual sex with a 'boy with a reputation' after you have been drinking all day is hardly smart is it? Should she trust him? should she assume he is a decent guy? surely he's decent? ah he must be. sure he'd be a pr!ck if he disrespected me? ding ding. 2 points.

you also said "If she had gotten drunk and was raped, is she then partly to blame?" In a way she is to blame for putting herself in a dangerous situation. If I drive without a seatbelt and some drunk smashes into me and kills me, do I take any responsibility or is totally his fault? I didn;t really do myself justice not wearing my belt did I?

Rape is disgusting and always wrong, but I think everyone(men and woman) should take a certain amount of responsibility for their own safety and situation. If you play with matches you will get burned. Its an age old adage.

I don't excuse what the guy did, but I certainly do not think he should take 100% of the blame here.

Exactly.

I was the one who said people must never have had sex. Not because of their not siding with the OP, but because of ridiculous statements like...

....and others similiar posts, which show no understanding or experience of anything other than straight up one-position sex. It implies this person has only had sex whereby they don't change positions and once intercourse starts they never withdraw or change activity.

No, thats wholly untrue, she took precautions so as there wouldnt be reprecussions. And news flash - being easy (I dont believe she was, but even so) does not make you culpable for blame. This IS all the guys fault - she did nothing wrong.

And you dont think by takign precautions she showed enough intelligence, maturity and responsibilty? Ah, right, cos HE did something wrong, SHE'S to blame...

If she had gotten drunk and was raped, is she then partly to blame? The whole hounding reminds me of The Accussed, its scary. I thought Ireland had moved on from this mindset years ago but apparently not.
    Thanx very much for defending me in this situation was shocked myself at some people attitudes as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Ha ha but in fairness if they are neighbours and she is probably close enough to his mother
    i would do exactly the same and let everyone know what he did
    Childish tbh. :rolleyes: The issue can be delt with far more maturly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

killswitch wrote:
    well one things for sure is id consider that rape as u didnt consent to unprotected sex (i dont care what others think thats my view so dont bother replying to this with derogetory comments).
    Thanks be to christ it is not the legal systems view! hope you are never called for jury duty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭100gSoma

rubadub wrote:
    Thanks be to christ it is not the legal systems view! hope you are never called for jury duty.

LMAO :D:D:D:D

Zulu wrote:
    Childish tbh. :rolleyes: The issue can be delt with far more maturly.

like for example what
    she might have to dealt with a baby
    I don't have kids myself but that's pretty huge and if her parents would be like mine I'd be killed
    her parents will know what this fella is like if they live on the road so she'll be doubly killed for being involved that much with him as for his mam she'll probably happy enough that he's havin a child at all in his sad life..
    not to mention what the rest of the neighbours will say

like for example what
    For example:
    keeping your private life private
    go to a doctor seek medical advise (perhaps get tested for sti's)
    get a pregnancy test
    get the morning after pill (if applicable - but I'm assuming it's way too late now)
    she might have to dealt with a baby
    I don't have kids myself but that's pretty huge and if her parents would be like mine I'd be killed
    Depending on her age her parents may be disappointed, but you'd be amazed how supportive parents can be in such situations.
    her parents will know what this fella is like if they live on the road so she'll be doubly killed for being involved that much
    :rolleyes: Melodramatic ...just a little?
    as for his mam she'll probably happy enough that he's havin a child at all in his sad life..
    :rolleyes:
    not to mention what the rest of the neighbours will say
    Ah yes. Indeed the most mature and possibly the best solution is for her to tell the neighbourhood. :rolleyes: Jesus you can't be serious?!? do you think at all or just spout automatically? ...I mean, honestly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Does anyone else read the title of this thread and see:

"I was ourrah me head an' didn't take care of myself when I was shaggin' some goy I knew was a cvnt and now want to blame everyone else?!"

OP - It's called personal responsibility

Sleepy wrote:

"I was ourrah me head an' didn't take care of myself when I was shaggin' some goy I knew was a cvnt and now want to blame everyone else?!"
    :D Yea, but no, but yea. Classic!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Sleepy wrote:

Excatly! You messed up so deal with it and stop trying to get sympathy on here for you being out of your head and dropping you knickers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭megameaty

Yeah you're protected from day one of taking it. The lady from the well woman clinic told me so. You should be fine.

Zulu wrote:
    For example:
    keeping your private life private
    go to a doctor seek medical advise (perhaps get tested for sti's)
    get a pregnancy test
    get the morning after pill (if applicable - but I'm assuming it's way too late now)

Depending on her age her parents may be disappointed, but you'd be amazed how supportive parents can be in such situations.

:rolleyes: Melodramatic ...just a little?

:rolleyes:

Ah yes. Indeed the most mature and possibly the best solution is for her to tell the neighbourhood. :rolleyes: Jesus you can't be serious?!? do you think at all or just spout automatically? ...I mean, honestly!

well I don't know exactly what her parents /neighbour hood is like but that s what would happen to me and course telling the neighbours is not sensible but these things come out
    she said she afraid to at the moment so ease up on her guys she doesn't need people calling her a drunken slut on top of everything else

Sleepy wrote:

very helpful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭not_sure

Why does everyone make such a big deal out of having unprotected sex???
    Id say 90% of the sex ive had so far in life has been unprotected and ive never caught or had any sort of STD in any form or the other. I just never seem to get asked to use a condom so i never bother cause its better without one anyway.

I think all that STI awareness is just a load of blown out of proportation Hype to be honest! That guy problady knew he had no STI.
    Just my opinon anyway.....

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement