Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriend who just discovered that shes bi

Options
  • 05-01-2006 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

hey all! this is a question for my girlfriend.she has just discovered that she is bi and is wondering how to go about hooking up with another girl.shes a bit timmid.....she told me even asking guys out was a huge thing when she was single. i dont mind her hookin up with other women since theres something in it for me too but shes just askin for a bit of advice on the subject

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭stevieg_irl

lucky b**tard

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hunter S

Good luck findin a girl for your girl who wants to also be with a guy!! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

At the same time or just in general? I know far more Bi-sexual women, the Lesbian women, and a large number of the straight women i know have either had a same sex experience or are open to having up.

Ps the orginal poster is a complete troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hunter S

No not in general, at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

she is bi and is wondering how to go about hooking up with another girl.

I'd recommend Fibbers on a Thursday. You can't move for falling over a bisexual girl.

• Advertisement

what percentage of people are attracted to members of their own sex?i heard it was in the regin of 40%!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Enough of this "OP is a troll stuff". I've removed the off-topic posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Cantab.

killswitch wrote:
    hey all! this is a question for my girlfriend.she has just discovered that she is bi and is wondering how to go about hooking up with another girl.shes a bit timmid.....she told me even asking guys out was a huge thing when she was single. i dont mind her hookin up with other women since theres something in it for me too but shes just askin for a bit of advice on the subject

She's probably been watching too much of the OC this Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Stark wrote:
    Enough of this "OP is a troll stuff". I've removed the off-topic posts.

You know I wouldn't normally say it, but the same thread was posted recently by a user who was later banned. Even if he wasn't a troll, it's not the type of thing normally allowed on this forum

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭mussha

well my girlfriend has the opposite prob.. seems to me that every nite were out she ends up meetin another girl...

first time i seen her i just laughed at it but its a bit fustrating when its happening most nites..

and to make things better she has some gay friends ( fellas) and lately she goin out to gay clubs every week with them.. i dont know whats goin on with her..

but as for your question seems to me bi girls are everywhere..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

She's probably been watching too much of the OC this Christmas.

Cantab, if you're trying to be funny (unlikely, since I have yet to see anything remotely resembling a sense of humour from you), your cultural references are about 8 months out of date. If you're being serious and actually suggesting that watching bisexuals on TV is enough to 'turn' someone bi (which I wouldn't put past you), then seriously, grow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Liouville wrote:
    You know I wouldn't normally say it, but the same thread was posted recently by a user who was later banned. Even if he wasn't a troll, it's not the type of thing normally allowed on this forum

I can see your reasoning and I wasn't making a dig at you (as it may look like at the moment which the other stuff removed). I just think the thread is a bit of a grey area at the moment, and if I move it to the more apt "Sex/Sexuality" forum, then anyone who's not a subscriber won't be able to see it. I'm keeping a close eye on the thread anyway and I'll nuke it if it does go all trollish.

Advertisement